Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have/seen the new christmas items on BS?

Unregistered

Anyone have/seen the new christmas items on BS?

Id like to see what the Holidaybox - christmas items look like, does anyone have some? Or a screen shot of someone who does?

lesleypsg1
    I have four, and I am very happy with them Wish they were in r.s. Too

I got the tree first and was gonna stop, but spun the wheel and got the snowman next. So I tried again and got the coat rack, next cookies and milk.

Gonna stop at that and wait to see what comes out in the other Stories.

Unregistered
    Oh how adorable.

Thank you for posting a picture !

Unregistered
    So...each one costs $5?

Unregistered

Exclamation

I hope they make a regular magic box!

Unregistered
    I love the game and the magic box items, but there is no way I can justify spending that amount of real money for a game graphic. My bakery will have to go without. I notice many games in the app store are about 4.99 for the full version. I would pay that one time fee to have access to everything.

Unregistered

Bump

For the person who was asking about the holiday box...

lesleypsg1
    I lied. Went one more round and have the penguin too now. He's behind my counters serving, whilst the polar bear is my hostess. Thinking of leaving this the whole year as I like the look. A Christmas town bakery 

Unregistered

They are cute!

They are really cute. I'm not going to try for them because I've bought some cases in other games, so I really can't spend any more money especially during the holidays. But thanks for posting the pic. Love the snowman!

Unregistered

Unhappy Holiday box

Hi dear, I have bought one of the item in holiday box, but It was disappeared, so can u tell me what's happening?? Is the app error?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast