Thread: Not receiving Exotic Seeds

New Resident

Not receiving Exotic Seeds

It says to ask for 30 exotic seeds. I sent a request to all neighbors (95 of them), and have only received 11. It shows "Progress" every time I log in, but still stays at 11. I know that the majority of my neighbors are active players, so I don't think that them not responding is the issue. Of course, when I try to resend the request it says that I have already sent this request.

Senior Moderator
    Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

New Resident
    Thank you for responding so quickly, Greygull. I was not aware of a request limit. I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks again!

Host(ess)
    Ugh that'll explain why I'm stuck on 27.

Nightclub Owner
    Only send the request to people you know are daily players who accept requests.

Rhino Keeper
    You can send out requests as you are receiving requests. Or visits. This will get you your 20 requests every time. Then you will begin to remember who plays when you do.