Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coal

Nightclub Owner
    Yes it is different. You can only mine it 8 times before it disappears. In the market go to Nature menu then click on the Other tab. Scroll through till you find it.

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    It comes from the mine, or you can buy rocks
    I am having the same problem need a lot of coal, can anyone tell me what is the best bang for my buck as far as getting lots of it? Thanks!!!!😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KeriBeri71 View Post
    I am having the same problem need a lot of coal, can anyone tell me what is the best bang for my buck as far as getting lots of it? Thanks!!!!��
    I kind of entering into a gifting team-up with a few of my neighbors and gift one n another with wisp regularly.
    I saw somewhere that we can receive 20 gifts per day (though I don't recall I got so many, max 3 daily I think
    n I return 3 to my neighbors daily). I bought some rocks to chip them but that take much more time to turn to wisp then lanterns. Plus even if you hv the tinker camp, you only have 3 facilities to make the wisps n lanterns. So getting wisps save time! Any way that how I did it. Most inexpensive way in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    Or are you doing the dragon quest? I saved coal little by little since that burning amber took me long time to collect any way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12