Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yep diamond hates me

Rhino Keeper

Yep diamond hates me

I cant get diamond in DS nor MS. Ive been trying sense late June - early october (when new dawn came out) breeded over 300times and wasted over 300 gold . I probably have a bug in my game called "Diamond Wall" where that player can never get diamond . Ever.

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 76 i was level 30 when i started diamond hunting

Diamonds hate me too.

i only been playing dragonstory for about a month and a half or two months. Ive breeded Diamond Dragon, Crusader Dragon, Angel Dragon, QuetZal dragon..

Add: Alexkassie if you guys want to see and ask for advice

it took me 3 months to breed my diamond but i got it when i was randomly breeding trying for others. I think the trick is not to be overly concerned with getting the diamond, just throw up 4 elements together and hope for something nice. So you wont get too disappointed when you dont get diamond but if you do get it its a nice bonus ^^

yah i got diamond after 5 days of trying, i just kept Breeding Firestorm + Island dragon repeatively

I strongly belive, that we're part of an experiment. TeamLava give different odds getting diamond dragon for players, and test it. "Look how long XY player last, if he or she not getting diamond dragon." " Let's test it, if WZ player get an early diamond dragon will it makes longer or shorter term playing player?"

This is logic and natural answer for diamond questions, if you think about for a minute. These are cruicial infos for later, knowing to when giving a diamond dragon for a player, without risking his quit. They don't want give ultra rares too early, becasue then the player will spend less money. But they can't give it too late, because the player will stop playing forever. The longer a player stay, the more money he or she will spend. Thats all about. We are making it worse, because still playing lvl 60+, hoping for diamond. Thats makes the statistic worse for players.

This is how LE dragons works. It's not accidentally, that all LE dragon common fails are poison and sunrise. 21 and 24 hours. If you want give them higher chance, you have to spend a lot of gold = more money.

Rhino Keeper
    I think we all need a new type of bait........

Quote Originally Posted by onawing1 View Post
    I think we all need a new type of bait........
    LOL! Everybody wants a new bait, but they make it more complex. The same old bait stay here, and get new baits - LEs, Leopard, Aurora - during a short period (half month?).
    With continous breeding I still miss Forestfire, Planet, Familiar, Seabreeze, Landworm, Honeybee, Aether, Dream, Clown, Tusker, Mercury (and all diamond hybrids), Witch, Boo, Leopard and Aurora. Almost all non-standard, non-light new hybrids. At lvl 70!
    During the 2 LE period, I've done 50-100 breeding and spent 100-200 gold, without getting even a single familiar. This is not about luck. Same as diamond. If somebody can breed it, it's easy for him/her to breed a second piece. If luck would decide in breeding, any player without diamond should have a bigger chance to breed diamond, than those who already have it, but thats not true.

Executive Chef
    diamond in DS also hates me! i've already tried:

island + firestorm
    eagle + serpent
    fairy + coral
    laserlight + mermaid
    firestorm + wizard
    forestfire + mindvolt

and NOTHING worked! i already gave that stupid dragon up... it only depresses me, so whatever -.-

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast