Thread: Need things to do

Host(ess)

Need things to do

I have built every building and done every quest/adventure and for nearly 2 weeks now have had nothing to do. When can we expect either new building or new quests for higher level players? I still love this game but unless you're a new player there is nothing to do apart from expand and stockpile which isn't much fun

Executive Chef
    Oh I so agree.... Would love some quests even if they were small ones that recurred - like some caravans

Fashion Designer
    I'm building the cathedral and have nothing to do after that. I can still expand but I don't want to do that until I know which special item will be unlocked next! Just crafting as many lanterns as possible now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I'm building the cathedral and have nothing to do after that. I can still expand but I don't want to do that until I know which special item will be unlocked next! Just crafting as many lanterns as possible now.
    I still have the theatre and cathedral to build and I am expanding to the north hoping they will be the next quest sites ..... But no quests to do

Designer of Worlds
    We're working on a major content update that we hope to get to you all soon. I can't say exactly when, but know we're working on the next major character arc which will introduce a new subject in your kingdom that needs your help! We also have a bunch of other fun surprises planned which you'll have to wait to find out about.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    We're working on a major content update that we hope to get to you all soon. I can't say exactly when, but know we're working on the next major character arc which will introduce a new subject in your kingdom that needs your help! We also have a bunch of other fun surprises planned which you'll have to wait to find out about.
    Great!!!!! I am looking forward to it...