Thread: This is ridiculous!

Dreamy18

Angry This is ridiculous!

Hi,

I am very piss off with your game after I had lvl my RS till lvl 21 you tell me you don't have the device and can't xfer to my phone.... you think I'm a fool... all my friends can add this Storm8 ID : Dreamy18 WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW.... THAT IS NOT IN YOUR DEVICE IF I DON'T HAVE IN YOUR DEVICE WHY I CAN LVL TILL LVL 21 AND SPENTING MORE THEN HUNDREDS ON GEMS....

I am piss ok pls go and do something instead of making all those stupid games again... I will not and will not play anymore if you clear my account.
    It is really ridiculous....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy18 View Post
    Hi,

I am very piss off with your game after I had lvl my RS till lvl 21 you tell me you don't have the device and can't xfer to my phone.... you think I'm a fool... all my friends can add this Storm8 ID : Dreamy18 WHAT CAN YOU SAY NOW.... THAT IS NOT IN YOUR DEVICE IF I DON'T HAVE IN YOUR DEVICE WHY I CAN LVL TILL LVL 21 AND SPENTING MORE THEN HUNDREDS ON GEMS....

I am piss ok pls go and do something instead of making all those stupid games again... I will not and will not play anymore if you clear my account.
    It is really ridiculous....
    Dude, calm down! Did you even try to transfer the game to your new device using the instructions on the main page?

Do u still have the old device, because I believe u need a code from it ( your old phone) in order to transfer the game from old to new? Is this how you're emailing support? In broken angry English? Because it makes little sense.

So calm down and if your English is not good, write your email. CALMLY in your own language and run it thru a translation program...cut and paste that and email that, because it really is hard to make out why you're having a problem transferring your game. Especially if you're following the instructions.
    And it's "pissed off" not. " I am piss". Unless you're calling yourself urine.

Unregistered

Exclamation Who are you..

I know you dam pro in english don't ever come and lecture me ok.

I got 2 phone on hand and i using 1 to xfering the old account over no problem but on the other hand before i knew the axfering i already make that new RS and invest alot on it and of cos asking me to give up is not easy ok .. if i ask you to STOP PLAYING THAT GAME WHICH YOU INVOLVE ALOT OF $$$ AND THEY JUST EMAIL YOU SAY THEY CANT FIND THE DEVICE HOW IS YOUR REACTION....
    TO MAKE IT CLEAR..
    1) OLD PHONE HAVE 3 ACCOUNT WHICH CONTAIN FS,RS AND CS
    2) NEW PHONE ONLY CONTAIN RS

I USING MY NEW PHONE XFERING OVER TO MY NEW PHONE IT WORK BUT WHERE MY NEW RS GONE TOO...