Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Kindle Fire and Thanksgiving Restaurant Story

Banned
    So far the only thing I got was a new goal....install Pet Shop Thanksgiving version! Wow its amazing how TL can release that goal to us but cant release any fall stuff to us!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME TL.......DO YOU????????????????????

I am about to blow!!!!!!!!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lin77 View Post
    So far the only thing I got was a new goal....install Pet Shop Thanksgiving version! Wow its amazing how TL can release that goal to us but cant release any fall stuff to us!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR ME TL.......DO YOU????????????????????

I am about to blow!!!!!!!!!
    We're glad that you're excited about Autumn! I can't speculate on any updates to the game, but we've shared feedback with the team that Kindle Fire users would like to participate in decorating for the coming season, too! Keep an eye on our Facebook pages, Twitter pages, and Forums for news and updates.

Wow... I got so excited when a new Thanksgiving goal popped up. THEN, I realized it was for some game I don't play. Huge disappointment! Are we ever getting the decorations and recipes?

I'd also like to add that having that goal reminder, which only contains goals for Other games, is like getting poked in the eye everytime I open my game.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticramblings View Post
    Wow... I got so excited when a new Thanksgiving goal popped up. THEN, I realized it was for some game I don't play. Huge disappointment! Are we ever getting the decorations and recipes?

I'd also like to add that having that goal reminder, which only contains goals for Other games, is like getting poked in the eye everytime I open my game.
    LOL! I laughed out loud for sure. Feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We're glad that you're excited about Autumn! I can't speculate on any updates to the game, but we've shared feedback with the team that Kindle Fire users would like to participate in decorating for the coming season, too! Keep an eye on our Facebook pages, Twitter pages, and Forums for news and updates.
    Earlier in this string I asked if I could move my games to a different andriod device and then move it back once this is corrected. TL could you please respond? Thanks

Another disappointed Kindle Fire user

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    I love your games and I want to be positive in my feedback. That said, it is extremely frustrating to be left out of updates because of my choice of device. If using a Kindle for your games is going to be a continuing problem, I would appreciate knowing this. Mahalo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiifrycat View Post
    I love your games and I want to be positive in my feedback. That said, it is extremely frustrating to be left out of updates because of my choice of device. If using a Kindle for your games is going to be a continuing problem, I would appreciate knowing this. Mahalo!
    I agree if this a problem Kindle users should be notified.

Rhino Keeper
    Did the TL staff in charge of Kindle quit or something? I play Bakery, Fashion and Restaurant. I am not receiving the things others receive in all my games. No goals, no new version, limited decor, no turkey oven in BS, no pilgrim catalog in FS. Thanksgiving roll out is a big dud! Oh and no explanation! Doesn't make me want to invest real money and I'm wondering if I want to continue investing my time in them.

still no news?????

Thurs is thanksgiving and I still have nothing.....let me guess still no newsz?????

New Resident
    I play on an Android device. I install all updates, restart my phone at least once a day to clear it, and have uninstalled and reinstalled both BS and RS (while having ALL versions installed on my phone)....still no new goals.

What's up with that???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567