Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No level 2 gem for glazed turkey/autumn cheesecake?

Rhino Keeper

No level 2 gem for glazed turkey/autumn cheesecake?

I thought I saw someone post that they weren't receiving the gem for level two of cooking, but after a search of the forum I cannot find it.

Has the gem been discontinued for level two with these two recipes?

Banned
    I received mine

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I thought I saw someone post that they weren't receiving the gem for level two of cooking, but after a search of the forum I cannot find it.

Has the gem been discontinued for level two with these two recipes?
    Basically did you receive the gems or in other word do the apps reward the gems for mastering level 2? If you have experienced any issue, just send Pm or VM to Greygull or Kooky. user moderator will help or guide you.

Nightclub Owner
    People do not need to send a Private or Visitor message to kooky or gg for every little thing, others can assist them much quicker.

I've received gems for both those recipes so if someone isn't recieving the gems they should try force closing their game and restarting their device. If the gem still does not show up, email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into their game.

You may not ALWAYS see a pop-up telling you that you got the gem, or tapping too quickly people can sometimes hit the pop-up without even knowing it. When you start to get close to mastering level 2 and level 4 of a recipe monitor your gems and if you don't see them increase by one, do the steps I stated then trying emailing TL directly.

Rhino Keeper
    I normally get a gem when I've mastered my food at 3rd rank. At my 2nd rank I think I get 4000 or 2000 coins and 20 XP.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bdocc View Post
    I normally get a gem when I've mastered my food at 3rd rank. At my 2nd rank I think I get 4000 or 2000 coins and 20 XP.
    Actually the way they have BS/RS set-up is that you're actually mastering Level 2 when the bar at the bottom moves you to level 3. You master Level 3 when it moves you to show level 4, and once you master Level 4, it just stays there.

Level 1 = $2,000 + 20xp = bar will move to show you on level 2
    Level 2 = 1 gem = bar will move to show you on level 3
    Level 3 = $4,000 + 100xp = bar will move to show you on level 4
    Level 4 = 1 gem = bar will just stay at level 4

I really wish they'd change RS to be more like Fashion, which starts at Level 0 and once you've hit Level 4, you know you're done. RS starts at Level 1 and unless you see the pop-up or your gem counter go up one, it can be hard to tell once you've mastered the recipe. Either that or change the color of the bar under the recipe once you've actually mastered it completely.

I can't even find the recipes for either one...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redheadedrockaholic View Post
    I can't even find the recipes for either one...
    If you play on an Android device, you need to download RS Thanksgiving.
    If you play on Kindle, the content hasn't been released yet.
    If you play on iOS, RS Halloween is the app to still use.

Both recipes are found on the basic oven under the Dinner & Dessert tabs.

Host(ess)
    Why does the autumn cheesecake COST gems to make but does not say so on menu??

Host(ess)
    I can see it is not happening on my tablet version, just phone. I won a gem for spending 50 when I started the cheescake (for spending 50 gems when I had spent none today) and when I finished preparing the cake it took the gem away.. maybe a glitch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast