Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Angry Gem traps means NEVER buy gems for real money

Aargh. Gem trap is the absolute worst part of Castle Story. I will never buy gems with real money until Team Lava adds a pop-up for "Are you sure you want to spend gems for this?" I've lost way too many gems to accidentally clicking on the speed up button for corn or wheat or other ridiculously fast growing items.

New Resident

poor UI design and the gems ripoff

i am so over losing gems to accidental key presses. it is obvious storm8 knows about this problem. in the past month i have accidentally spent about 60 gems, spread over about ten accidental key presses.

playing a game should not be a wrestle with the UI. performing actions has to be done super slowly (annoying), or risk losing hard-gained gems. i live in constant fear of accidental spending! makes me want to quit an otherwise enjoyable game.

why is there no confirm dialog for premium spending? because storm8 want to rip us off.

EDIT: i will never buy gems until this is fixed.
    Last edited by superjase; 01-07-15 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that. We'll let the development team know about your interest in this feature. Also, please contact support@teamlava.com regarding all Gem Exchange inquiries. Hope this helps!

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031