Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fozea2 View Post

I assume TL don't put in a confirmation for spending gems because they want us to spend more gems (and hopefully buy more), which I can understand in an established game like Restaurant Story. But it puzzles me in Castle Story, where they are clearly still balancing gameplay (changing max energy level, crafting ingredient amounts, etc.). You'd think they would want as accurate stats as they could get regarding what causes people to spend more gems (which I'm assuming is the ultimate goal of their optimization... finding a balance between players buying a lot of gems to help with gameplay, and players leaving in frustration because it's become too tedious.) If players are falling into "gem traps" as often as people here say they do (and I certainly do), TL is getting awfully skewed usage statistics.

Just the optimization nut in me, I guess.
    I think this is a very valid point. TL obviously uses some sort of algorithm to determine who gets gem sales and who doesn't. Why wouldn't they want better stats too?

And of course, another vote for a confirmation message. Itunes gives us a confirmation message before we purchase gems (actually two if you count the "Enter your password screen"). TL should have a simple thing like this in place.

Gem traps

I always fall in these gem traps and sometimes I don't even notice it!!
    So please TeamLava can you add like a confirmation button to every gem purchase?
    I'm always careful but these traps are tricky so do something with it (I know I'm not the only one)
    I always have difficulties with saving gems for things

Edit:I lost something like 150+ gems and I'm not joking
    Last edited by bogusiawieder; 04-15-14 at 10:16 AM.
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Slow down and watch where and what you tap on. I used to have this problem all the time when I first started but since I tap very slowly and not more than a few items at a time, I never lose gems anymore. If something else is going on that's a distraction, I close the game and come back later. Good luck.

I have to say that my mother plays this game more than me and she is the gem waster even if I told her to be careful so I can't escape the trap much

Fashion Designer
    I had 120 gems the other day and logged back in with 81. Definitely hit a trap somewhere, but I have no idea where. It happens...

And that's why I ask TeamLava for a confirmation button on these things

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I had 120 gems the other day and logged back in with 81. Definitely hit a trap somewhere, but I have no idea where. It happens...
    Thinking every body done that ..at one time or another... It should be fix... But the best advise is to slow down and make sure you game is as big as it gets ...

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Thinking every body done that ..at one time or another... It should be fix... But the best advise is to slow down and make sure you game is as big as it gets ...
    But think that sometimes gem traps can do ninja hits and when you think you didn't use any gem you notice that some are poofed

Thanks for moving my thread here didn't know this one existed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    Thanks for moving my thread here didn't know this one existed
    Threads with this topic have been around since the day TL's games started.......