Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Just wanted to add my support for the gem confirmation idea.

I would probably spend more on gems if we had this - currently, I only buy the small gem packs occasionally when I have something specific to buy. I don't buy huge packs specifically because I think "what's the point if I end up losing them to gem traps"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, which game, and what happened. They'll be able to look into your game.
    I mailed here. But this was useless. I didnt get my gems back..

Rhino Keeper
    I just got redirected to this tread from the new Castle Story Poll and Suggestion Thread: 10 March 2014.

And I too would like to get a confirmation before spending any gems.

New Resident

Angry Accidentally using gems

I find it quite annoying that when I build up my gym stock I accidentally press on a building and press the speed up button that uses my gems to do so. Is there a way that I can shut that off to prevent accidentally using my gems?😤😡

New Resident
    *Gem��

This used to happen to me all the time too, but I have not lost gems unintentionally since I slowed down my tapping and watch very carefully what I do.

I agree that gem traps need to be fixed.

I am another person who is WAITING TO PURCHASE GEMS until I know I'm not going to lose them to speed ups I click accidentally.
    Cheers,
    Tollerach

The "Castle Story Guide Wiki" at Wikia is under construction and looking for help. PM me for more info.

It happened again :(

I was collecting money and items from my kingdom and I accidentally pressed the speed up option. This has happened so many times it drives me nuts! Can you guys change the placing of the speed up button maybe at the side of the screen or something so this quits happening. I have wasted so many gems this way it's soo annoying! Thanks

Haha it happened again I am loosing my mind here! This time 22 gems for a darn carrot!
    Last edited by carebear8724; 03-19-14 at 07:44 PM. Reason: I didn't know **** was a swear sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    Haha it happened again I am loosing my mind here! This time 22 gems for a darn carrot!
    Maybe if you email them and let them know you are not happy with your purchase they might consider giving a refund?