Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gifts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We do get all the gifts! Ever have 20 gifts...then use one...if you have been sent more, another one immediately takes its place. I think that your "inbox" if you will, only holds 20. The rest of them go into the queue. That has been my experience.
    I believe this person meant when you are accepting/declining them you can see all of them. So you can receive more than 20, but only accept 20. I was just accepting the first 20 I got, but I have started declining ones I don't want.

I have personally been declining all gifts that are not cappuccino.

Annette101
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I believe this person meant when you are accepting/declining them you can see all of them. So you can receive more than 20, but only accept 20. I was just accepting the first 20 I got, but I have started declining ones I don't want.

I have personally been declining all gifts that are not cappuccino.
    I know cappuccino's are the best and they are all I give but I would not decline a gift. This isn't life or death lol, someone gives me something I will accept it. I take my games very seriously Xbox, iPhone, whatever. I am making a spreadsheet for this game and I have an extensive one for the Smurf game as well, srs business here. It's still more important for me to accept and appreciate the time it took someone to go through the steps to give me a gift regardless.

Unregistered

Red face Cappuccino is BEST!!

Brownies 200 x $1 = $200
    Hot Chocolate 100 x $4 = $400
    Croissants 100 x $4 = $400
    Cappuccino 50 x $10 = $500
    Chocolate Cakes 150 x $2 = $300

Unregistered
    Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I was under the impression that the gifter gets no notification if you deny a gift? =/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12