Thread: Game is Extremely slow, whats up?

Game is Extremely slow, whats up?

My Restaurant game is running extremely slow. Can't cook anything, can't visit anyone without being closed down. What's up with the game. Other games are doing the same thing. Done deleted 2 because they stunk so bad

My phone is a droid 3, that I play all my story games on. Don't know how this info helps any. The same type of problems are happening to my Restaurant story, Fashion Story, Fashion Story Halloween edition, and Dragon story. But Dragon story is at the point it doesn't full load at all before being closed down. All these games, I play on my Droid 3. They all run extremely slow, except Dragon story, it don't work at all now. Totally unable to play it. Need help.

Rhino Keeper
    Try restarting your device. Also try deleting and re-installing the games back on to your phone

Nightclub Owner
    The new RS Thanksgiving was dragging on my Android device after just attempting to visit 3 community members, so I had to go out, clear cache, then go back in again. Make sure you have no other apps running and have plenty of memory, as it eats it up like crazy. Pet Shop Thanksgiving was the same way, so I finally uninstalled it.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh, and make sure your games are on your SD card.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks for reporting this issue with the Thanksgiving edition of Restaurant Story.

Please let me know if you continue to experience slow game-play or crash issues after a force-close of the app and restart of your device. Thank you!