Thread: Unable to cook anything!

Rhino Keeper

Unable to cook anything!

I have tried twice this evening to put on food about an hour apart only to return to find empty ovens this is costing me to keep putting the food on then it disappears?

I'm reluctant to waste anymore money i have done the usual force close is this a bug?

What do I do now?

Nightclub Owner
    It sounds like you aren't connecting with the server. Try visiting a neighbor/community member and tip them, then go back to your place. Force close out, then go back in and make sure your changes stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It sounds like you aren't connecting with the server. Try visiting a neighbor/community member and tip them, then go back to your place. Force close out, then go back in and make sure your changes stuck.
    I'm fully connected no wifi problems and force close every time I go out!

Rhino Keeper
    Tried visiting loads of neighbours then gone back force closed - returned put more food on visited another neighbour food on gone out force closed returned then no food on this is maddening now!

Half my other ovens are due to complete in 20 mins so I will try again when I take the food off

Nightclub Owner
    hentie2, what device are you using? What RS version are you using?

Rhino Keeper
    Ipad 3 iOS 6.0.1 and Halloween version
    Thanks for helping me but I'm going to bed reluctant to try again will look at again i the morning and on here to see if there are any solutions or its fixed itself x

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Maybe try uninstalling then reinstalling, clear your safari data/history, back up to iCloud then resync with iTunes and see if that resolves it for you tomorrow.

The Honorable Panda
    Also force close out all your apps running in the background.
    If playing on wifi, go and turn off your wifi in your settings then turn it back on.

In case you need:

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
    On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

[IMG]https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPx[/IMG]Then you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
    You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request