Thread: 'Time over' notices for goals I never received (Android)

'Time over' notices for goals I never received (Android)

I went on Bakery Story (original) a couple hours ago and upon loading, got a series of pop-ups with something along the lines of 'You ran out of time to complete this goal. Would you like to buy the prize anyway for 10 gems?' which I chose 'no' to. After declining 5 pop-ups, I turned the game off worried that I might be declining new goals somehow. This was alarming as the only two goals I had for several days was the Farm Story and Slots goals and had completed the Farm Story goal recently. So I only had 1 goal on my goal list at the time this happened.
    Now, even the Slots goal is gone, when it said 8 days remained. The goal has disappeared from Pet Shop Story as well.

I'm worried that there were a bunch of goals that didn't appear on my device due to some snafu, whether due to my version of the game/device/both. Do you have any idea why this happened so I can prevent it?

Farm Supplier
    This has happened to me too.. once last week on Bakery and today on restaurant. I would get pop ups from expired goals I never received. This has happened in bakery and restaurant for me.

Oh, the Slots goal came back for both Bakery Story and Pet Shop Story. Veeery weird...

The pop up is way too annoying and I am afraid I will use the gems by mistake!!! I am sure some day this will happen to me...

The Honorable Panda
    A community manager is checking on the early removal of the Halloween goals.

Current thread

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post446699
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request