Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Exclamation Max sending gifts only 3 is not make sense.

Howcome max gift is only 3?!
    I guess it's not unfair and also not make sense either.
    I have more than 370 neighbours and receive more than 10 gifts a day.
    But I can give back only 3 of them so I feel so sorry for the others.
    For that reason, I wrote 'dont leave any messages about gift' on my wall but there are few neighbours are still asking me whatever they'd need even though I cant send anything to them. It makes me feel always not good. I'd wanna be generous sending gifts.

What if you control not the Maximize sending gifts, Control maximize receiving gifts like Bakery Story and Restaurant Story?

Actually, English is not my mothertongue so I was afraid to write something in here. If there are uncorrect expression or something mistaken you may let me know the right expression please :-)

Executive Chef
    that is a great idea jaejaehyun

Control maximun gifts you can accept is perfect

you are not alone, many of us feel bad not being able to gift back, but this would solve that.

Executive Chef
    I agree, I always feel horrible when I receive a gift from someone I didn't send anything to.
    I send a gift to another two players who send me daily gifts aswell and I prefer nobody else sends me anything, how could I repay them all?? This makes me feel really sad, honestly!

Farm Supplier
    At least we should be able to send 20 gifts per day the same as we can accept 20 gifts a day.... I'm going down the list of my nbr only 3 a day is do sad... >___<''

Host(ess)
    I agree with not being able to send air my people a gift I don't always have time to tip everyone as I play many games and have lots of neighbors, but I always gift so I would like to gift in castle story

Executive Chef
    would it be possible to merge this thread with the suggestion thread

i noticed a few posts in there about the gifting as well, & this this is too good an idea to disappear

thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I am so backed up on gifting. 3 a day is not right. I understand (in a way) only being able to send 3 gold in DS and MS but here? Please up the limit.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    I'm starting to think that earth wisp is the best gift because it takes so long to produce and I get a lot of glimmer dust from red mushrooms. Does anyone know what is the best gift?
    I agree...it takes materials and loads of time so earth wisp is definitely for me the best deal for now

Rhino Keeper
    The gifting,tipping and energy systems really need to be valuated because as it stands now this game is becoming more of a chore.. Typical of TL though all they want is for us to buy gems.. I won't last much longer if things don't change soon.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast