Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Banned
    3 is the limit ... pathetic right

Fashion Designer
    So pathetic!

Rhino Keeper
    Is a mod able to please explain to us why there is the "send only 3 gifts per day" rule?

Thank you all for your replies, and your information.

There are a lot of "irritations" I have with this game I LOVE (gem traps, energy limit, glimmer dust demand), but the thing that bothers me the most is the imbalance between the gift send/receive limits.

I feel really guilty everyday when I receive 6-7 gifts & can only reciprocate 3. I would literally be willing to spend in-game coin to send gifts to those that send gifts to me. Or send from my own inventory. I just really want fairness ... Like any good kingdom ruler would want!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm starting to think that earth wisp is the best gift because it takes so long to produce and I get a lot of glimmer dust from red mushrooms. Does anyone know what is the best gift?

Castle story

I'm having problems sending gifts .im only able to send 1 or 2 gifts a day which is really sad as I'd like to gift all my neighbours .is anyone having the same problem ?

Nightclub Owner
    You can send a max of 3 per day. There is sublimity of 1 jewels, 2 fur, 2 silver ore

can't receive any, cant' send any. i don't think there are even two or one went out our came in. I begin to lose patience and interest

Having such a minimal send limit is a simply unfair. Players are unable to repay gifts received. Many may disagree with me but I would genuinely prefer only to receive 3 gifts. THen I could decline what I don't need (like sap when I'm maxed with it).

Alternately [] the gifting system and increase the gifting request method.

I wonder why a system would be designed which will create frustration towards players (not just at the game). Please explain that.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-04-12 at 05:52 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast