Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Executive Chef
    Oh my! Ididn't know!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    From what I'm seeing, Glimmer Dust is the best to give because you need so much of it and it is hard to come by now. So hard that there is a whole sticky thread dedicated to it. LOL
    Depends on where your neighbor is in the game. If they've finished ivy and the tablet but are expanding their kingdom earth wisps can be better. If they're doing particular quests they might need fur or jewels. If they're building a partticular building they could need glimmer dust, red petal or jewels.

Some people post what they want on their wall. Some people ask their neighbors before gifting. Some just choose 1 item and only gift that. It all comes done to finding a way that suits how you play.

Fashion Designer
    I tend to give people the same they give me, where possible. Just because I assume people give what they would like to receive. I do realise that if we all did that, everyone would give and get the same...

New Resident
    I've only been able to send gifts to 3 neighbours as well, it might just be a glitch that needs sorting :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupet08 View Post
    I've only been able to send gifts to 3 neighbours as well, it might just be a glitch that needs sorting :-)
    It's not a glitch. It's how the game is designed. TL hasn't commented on whether this will be increased at any stage.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupet08 View Post
    If I understood correctly it is not a glitch, that's hiw it is supposed to be :-(

3 is just tedious lol i understand them wanting to slow down the game, but it takes so many materials to build one thing it would be nice to be able to increase the gifting amout---although limiting the wisps(yes i know, painful to say!)
    but for the crafting materials and stuff like gimmerdust/sap etc where so much is needed to make just one item and needing like 3+ of those items to make one building would be helpful

I noticed this a few days ago and thought something was wrong with the application. then I read of this site that it is not my application, but something someone has changed.

I think sending only three gifts to neighors is nuts. and takes a lot of the fun out. In all of the other team lava games having a lot of neighbors is a benefit. but in Castle Story, its not a big deal. In the occasional time when you can ask for neighbors to help, you only need so many items, and can get them in a relatively short period of time. (if you had 20 neighbors, it might take a couple of days.) Also, when you visit neighbors, my experience is that just the first 10 - 15 neighbors give you rewards of energy, after that it is not a big deal, and not really an incentive to visit a lot of neighbors.

I would like to be able to gift to more neighbors, and request neighbors assistance in more situations.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by conniehsb View Post
    I noticed this a few days ago and thought something was wrong with the application. then I read of this site that it is not my application, but something someone has changed.

I think sending only three gifts to neighors is nuts. and takes a lot of the fun out. In all of the other team lava games having a lot of neighbors is a benefit. but in Castle Story, its not a big deal. In the occasional time when you can ask for neighbors to help, you only need so many items, and can get them in a relatively short period of time. (if you had 20 neighbors, it might take a couple of days.) Also, when you visit neighbors, my experience is that just the first 10 - 15 neighbors give you rewards of energy, after that it is not a big deal, and not really an incentive to visit a lot of neighbors.

I would like to be able to gift to more neighbors, and request neighbors assistance in more situations.
    Completely agreed!

This game is much less social than other TL games. Even if I don't like TL's lack of customer orientation, I do like their games better than other editors' because TL's are really social.

Take Bakery Story, where half of the players are mad at everything that is done by TL on the game, and still we all go nuts with the today's update including a new appliance: posting on walls not to send gifts before the update is out, sending requests, mass gifting the new parts. None of this could happen in Castle Story due to the gift sending limits and the lack of "REQUEST" option.

This is a well thought game, better than many other created by TL, with interesting quests, but this absence of social interaction bothers me a lot and I am not sure I'll stick with it after my BS and RS goals are achieved.

Fashion Designer

Gift sending limit?

I've heard of a limit on recieving gifts in other story games, but never a limit on sending (other than gems or gold). I was just notified I reached my limit for sending gifts for the day, but...what is the limit?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast