Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: I NEED SOME SERIOUS PLAYERS WHO TIP BACK WITH 3 or 4 STAR RATINGS

Add me

Daily player, 4 star. Tip back, gift materials, answer request daily. Want neighbors that do the same. Plz no neighbors that send food.  LOVEMELONGTIMEHUH. I only play bakery story.

add me please : severija. i play daily and give gifts (pet story, fashion, bakery, dragon story)

New Resident
    Add meeeeeee. Name: froodoo

Host(ess)
    Hello I'm having the same problem my id id cios daily player 4star hope to see you in the neighbourhood

Cool invited and looking for a response

ID: animager

Halla! I just added you on Bakery Story, serious player, had left fb [facebook] 2.5 yrs ago and never looked back, basically starting fresh and looking to climb my cookie ladder here and my spaghetti ladder in restaurant story.

Do respond to my neighbour invite and i shall leave you tips and/or gifts, whichever you require.

* chocka shocka *

Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    LOOKING FOR SERIOUS PLAYERS! I NEED PLAYERS WHO YIP BACK ! I FIND SO HARD TO MAINTAIN MY 4 STAR RATING BECAUSE PLAYERS DON'T TIP BACK AND IM FORCED TO TO TIP THEM JUST TO MAINTAIN A GOOD RATING!!!! IF YOU WANT A PLAYER WHO TIPS BACK ! I HAVE A 4 STAR RATING AND IM ON LEVEL 99 . ONLY TAKING 3 AND 4 STAR RATING .. PLZ ADD cpebbles73. YOU MUST MAINTAIN YOUR BAKERY SO THAT I CAN TIP YOU!!! IF NOT IM NOT ADDING YOU!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME?? HAVE A NICE DAY... P.S. FOR THOOSE that ADD ME THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Level 99. Usually a 3-4 star player. I do get busy or go on vacation from time to time and my rating might dip to 0, but I will post on my wall saying whats up. Otherwise I tip daily to those who post on my wall and gift everyone usually a bulk material thats needed for current quest (or if no quest just random materials to stock up).

I am on Bakery and Restaurant. Add me if interested in being neighbors LuneyLuna13.

Hey my storm8 id: dachozen1cj please add me

New Resident
    I added you, I tip daily and have 3 stars. I gift cappuccino unless you specify otherwise on my wall.

Seeking same, daily 3-4 * emilyspet1

New Resident
    I play daily. Tip and gift daily, only if i dont maxed out. Add me guys, bell9833. Thanks!

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast