Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: I NEED SOME SERIOUS PLAYERS WHO TIP BACK WITH 3 or 4 STAR RATINGS

plz add me my id is nimilkyshake I am pretty active haha

Hi! My ID is Beingme730
    -I gift food unless theres a request on my wall.
    -If you send me a request, ill accept & ill most likely even gift you that.
    -I visit everyone to tip

New Resident
    Add me, I want neighbors

New Resident
    Hi add me : dasiny

I play and tip and gift daily. (usually food unless u request different) i have a 3 star rating. Looking for other 3 and 4star rated players that tip n gift daily. I prefer brownies daily. Thanks

Resa2016

New Resident
    Feel free to add me. My rating is low because i just reinstalled the game but i tip and visit daily. and of course, gift!
    Add; Reba000

Please add me, ID: rainbowflower10 I am a daily player, I gift what you request on your wall. I immediately respond to requests when they appear in my newsfeed. I am a goal player. I generally prefer basic part gifts to be gifted to me, outside of goal parts of course. I have a 4 star rating.

3-4 star neighbors!!! ( I DONT ACCEPT 0-2 HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND) (tips/gift almost daily, (you dont have to leave a post on wall)

please have your GIFT preference on your wall or write it on my wall!! (i can not stress this enough it is highly aggravating when neighbors dont let me know what gift they want and then complain when i send them random gifts, please lets avoid this from the start and make it easier on the both of us) : D

Im also looking for neighbors who do goals! plus actively respond to all request sent out!! (I will do the same)
    if thats you add me
    ID antihunnie
    Last edited by antihunnie; 03-17-21 at 12:39 PM.

Add me. I play every day

3-4 star neighbors!!! (tips/gift almost daily, (you dont have to leave a post on wall)

please have your GIFT preference on your wall or write it on my wall!! (i can not stress this enough it is highly aggravating when neighbors dont let me know what gift they want and then complain when i send them random gifts, please lets avoid this from the start and make it easier on the both of us) : D

Im also looking for neighbors who do goals! plus actively respond to all request sent out!! (I will do the same)
    if thats you add me
    ID antihunnie