Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: I NEED SOME SERIOUS PLAYERS WHO TIP BACK WITH 3 or 4 STAR RATINGS

New Resident
    4 star active player, tip and gift everyday. Feel free to add:Hanamura1

If you request any parts I will gift you the same.
    If you post on my wall or your wall what you need I will send it.
    If you have a unfinished oven I will search what parts it require and send one of it to you.
    (Yes I am that SERIOUS lol)
    I won't ask you to do the same, I'm just glad to help

*Will remove 0-2 star neighbors every Sunday, if your tables full for a week will be remove too.*

Add me! Steelersbabyyy

Add me, Secretwriter. I tip and gift daily, and respond to materials requests.

Add me!!
    I'll be adding some of you too.
    Need new and active neighbors

Storm ID: nettiemarkus

Host(ess)
    Add me - LJHIG

Looking for 3 or 4 star tippers. U must do goals so u know how to gift goal parts, u need to read at the very least your own wall and be willing to accommodate specific gift requests (not always, but when I finish building goal ovens I want to be able to leave a note and have u switch back to basic parts or drinks). And if i send a request please gift it first then fill request so u can send two of that item ( unless your version u can do both no matter what order). U can mostly silent tip, but an occasional note to my wall so I "see" u is helpful. Yes I get its a lot of rules, but I have been playing long enough I know who I match up best with. I send basic parts or food when not doing a goal. If u only want one not the other pop a note on my wall what u want and I will follow it
    I tip daily. I gift daily. I send requests that come in as soon as I see them. I write on walls a few times a week

My user name is my id

Add Mermaidfox. I tip when I can (3-4 star bakery) always gift during goals.

New Resident
    Add me gracyyy69

New Resident
    add me, very active, ID: izzebea

Add all 3 Bakeries pls Sweetpea6645 ms6645 paris66
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.