Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skunkupine goal and other goals

Host(ess)

Skunkupine goal and other goals

I have been waiting for the skunkupine to turn up and so far nothing cannot move on with two goals I need 10 skins for second caravan goal and I need to beat one up., is there a trick to get skunkupines to come... And what goals do I need to do to unlock earth wisp and wisp lantern ?? Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Fashion Designer
    Skunkies mostly appear when you harvest a crop.

Host(ess)
    I have been harvesting all day only doing crops and still nothing :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kjjbs View Post
    I have been harvesting all day only doing crops and still nothing :-(
    For me they appear at the most inappropriate times. When I'm low on energy and trying to harvest a crop or when I'm almost done chopping a tree or rock, WHAM, one shows up and eats up my energy.

Host(ess)
    Still no skunkupine thus is getting frustrating two days off just harvesting ... Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...

Nightclub Owner
    Still no skunkupine thus is getting frustrating two days off just harvesting ... Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...
    Try planting some trees if you don't have any left to chop down and hopefully some will show up for you.

Host(ess)
    Thank you will give that a go ... I still have trees too chop but planted a few more

Nightclub Owner
    Also I am on level ten ( newbie) and no goal to unlock wisp lanterns cannot expand with out them any clues would be greatly appreciated have searched forum but cannot find anything...
    You need to finish the following quests:
    • Search the South East
    • A Cursed Scholar
    • Book Bound
    • The Cover
    • The Lost Pages
    • Book of Spells
    • The Royal Scholar
    • The Royal Tower
    • A View to the North

Host(ess)
    I am pretty sure I have completed those goals and still not unlocked on level 11 now. Have done every goal other than fill caravan 2 and skunkupine still waiting for him to turn up

New Resident
    Have you crafted the earth wisps? I think you make them from coal or rocks. Once you have these you can make the wisp lanterns, but again they need to be crafted in the workshop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast