Thread: Really wierd thing happened

Unregistered

Question Really wierd thing happened

Hi
    I was just playing on bs and this really wierd thing happened. I had a starry chair with a snowflake table on a green tile and then the starry chair turners into a green chair that you can only get in rs. It turned back to starry chair for a few seconds then back to the green chair. Plz help

Unregistered

Thumbs up I sent

I sent you you that via email. Thanks

Unregistered

Unhappy

I have the same problem. Norman, please take a look of the following pic.

Unregistered
    I bought two starry chairs and one of them just turns into another chair. I tried to put it into inventory and put it out again but not work.

Unregistered

What to do

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bought two starry chairs and one of them just turns into another chair. I tried to put it into inventory and put it out again but not work.
    I emailed tl and they said to rotate the chair. Bu when you do this people don't come to that chair and table. At least, that's what happened to me. Add me, snowkitten. P.s how do u post a picture on the forums?

Unregistered
    I have exact same little purple round chair turned into green that is from restaurant story and rotate makes no difference

Unregistered

Unhappy Yeah

Well,
    it only works half the time when u rotate it anyway! Norman, plz fix this bug quick!!