Thread: Gift giving...

Unregistered

Gift giving...

Has anyone noticed the lack of gift giving? Did I just end up with crappy neighbours or is there something wrong with it? As a really new player to BS, I've given 120+ gifts today and 90+ yesterday and only one plate of brownies in return?! I hate to sound like a whiney brat but come on, it's not like my neighbours on CS if this is anything to go by!

Unregistered
    yes i agree...definitely not as much people gifting here as RS.....

Unregistered

Talking Gifting neighbors

All my neighbors gift me....even though I can't accept more than 20 per day maybe you just have crappy neighbors or they don't know how to gift.

Unregistered

Question

Can you answer this for me please? I received 12 gifts last night (lucky I acccepted each one. Only 6 fit in the gift case thing, I guess, anyway, the last few I accepted displayed and the ones I opened first disappeared. Gift messages also disappeared along with them. Soooo, should you always accept no more than 6, until you use one to free up a spot in the gift case??? Where did they go? Or...is it a glitch? Have any of you ever accepted more than 6 and if so, where do they all remain?
    Thanks for the help. I am new at this game. Happy Holidays!

Unregistered
    Maybe it's your choice of neighbors. Mine have been good with gifts as well as tipping.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you answer this for me please? I received 12 gifts last night (lucky I acccepted each one. Only 6 fit in the gift case thing, I guess, anyway, the last few I accepted displayed and the ones I opened first disappeared. Gift messages also disappeared along with them. Soooo, should you always accept no more than 6, until you use one to free up a spot in the gift case??? Where did they go? Or...is it a glitch? Have any of you ever accepted more than 6 and if so, where do they all remain?
    Thanks for the help. I am new at this game. Happy Holidays!
    I answered this on the other thread.

Unregistered

Well..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I answered this on the other thread.
    Acctully, in RS i remove stupid neibourgs who dont send stew without warning so thats how i always get stew. You should do the same as me