Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Release date for Android?

Grand Emperor
    TL will just continue to say they can't speculate. Castle Story was released to iOS over a year ago. I wouldn't hold my breath on it coming to Android.

Likewise for Pet Hotel Story, City Story Metro, Home Design Story, Farm Story 2, Dragon Story new features. I don't think they're updating Story games for Android anymore. If they were, we should have seen at least one of those new Story games released by now.

That's a real shame, because more people are going to be owning android tablets and phones than iOS in the coming years. iOS is like Betamax, but Android is like VHS and will eventually dominate the market due to pricing. It's a poor business model that doesn't respect the realities of the market. Go ask the people that worked for Betamax, the laser disc and HD DVD.

Castle story on android and pc

hello at team lava. Thanks for all the great content. when will it be possible to play castle story on android? Please tell me this is coming soon... its been ages and not available. Also why not put all your games on pc as well. That way its all around great exposure for you. Please consider....

Android?

Is there an update on when Castle Story will be available on Android? I'm tempted to upgrade to a non apple device and need to know first 😃

Any date for Castle story on android?

Hello Teamlava. It would be a great Christmas gift if castle story finally came to android.... If you send out a pop up to all users palying android games whether they would like to see castle story availbable for them to play; I am sure the response would be overwhelming... Please make this available...

New Resident

Android Castle Story?

Can anyone tell me why Castle Story is not available on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be wonderful if I can manage my kingdom with my phone so that I don't have to take my ipad with me 24/7. Please Storm8......

If it's an iPhone you can log in using the login feature in restaurant story.

Rhino Keeper
    Also wondering if castle story available on android. My daughter has storm �� from iPhone started new game (bakery story) on her android, but really prefers castle story due to time constraints. Thanks in advance for a response. I enjoy bakery restaurant and castle. Too bad they are so addicting��

New Resident
    Castle story for android!!! Go for it!!!
    ...sorry, but I'm addicted and my iPhone's gone forever.