Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date for Android?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch1020 View Post
    I've been playing Castle Story on my iPhone but just recently switched to Android. When Castle Story does come to Android, will I be able to pick up my game where I left it?
    Yes, I want to know if I can also resume where I left off from CS as well? I'm on level 25 or 26, and don't want to start over ;(
    Can someone from Team Lava please let us know when CS will be available on Androids?

Thanks.

CS for Androids???

Quote Originally Posted by mitch1020 View Post
    I've been playing Castle Story on my iPhone but just recently switched to Android. When Castle Story does come to Android, will I be able to pick up my game where I left it?
    Any update whether CS will be coming soon to Androids? I want to be able to continue playing where I left off too as I'm already on level 25 or 26!!
    Can someone from Team Lava let us know when they are working on getting CS out to Androids???

Thanks!

New Resident
    SIGH!!!!!! Still nothing? I spent so much money on that game

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I know this stuff is expensive and difficult compared to the days of turning the tv to channel 3 and shoving a cartridge into a console, but is the Official Response really still "Dunno!" ... ?

I would definitely start a new kingdom if Castle Story came out on my android reading device. I'd probably even buy gems to hurry things along...<nudge nudge, wink wink>...

New Resident
    I'm also waiting for Castle Story on Andriod too please !!! And also lipstick counter in Fashion Story should be also active on android > <
    Or we should be able to play this 2 games on ipod/ipad and the other games on andriod. If not all games can be played on andriod, you should have option for us to play on 2 devices. Please consider this. Thanks !

Angry Any idea when castle story will be available on android?

I play castle story on my ipad. I just got a Samsung note 2 to replace my iphone and ipad so that I would have both phone and tablet in one. Was going to sell my ipad until I tried to download castle story on my phone and realized that it is not available on android. I have come so far in this game to just let it go. Any clue when or if at all will castle story be available on android? I am so ready to get rid of the bulky ipad but also want my castle story.

We can't speculate if or when this game might be available for Android. Just keep checking back for announcements in the forums, TL blog, on Facebook, or Twitter.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

I don't think it will ever be available on Android-and even if it is, you'd probably still be better off on your iPad, judging by how Dragon story works.

Android???

Any news on the release (if any) for android??? I am sooooo missing this game!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast