Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date for Android?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Release date for Android?

Edit(KP) 10-24-14

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!

As above, will this be released for Android, if so what kind of timeframe?

(even a super rough GUESS is fine, like 1-3 months)

Only monster and dragon story are holding my interest, once I had the empire state building, City story got ditched...
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-24-14 at 10:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    No response?

I would usually go on a rant about this being why I stopped spending money on TL games blah blah.
    Since they don't seem to listen (although White dragon feeding in Dragon story went from stupid (9x) to ridiculous (5x), so they listen but don't do things people actually want..) I won't really bother.

All I ask is a simply yes or no, and what kind of timeframe.

Nightclub Owner
    The standard response is all you'll receive as:

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    At this time we can't speculate its release for Android.
    Is the response that is given 100% of the time any new game is released to one platform over another. The same goes when a game finally makes it to Android but Kindle also didn't get a release for it at the same time.

Farm Supplier
    I am not asking for anyone to speculate, far from it.

Is this to be released for Android? Yes/no

If someone is working on it, Answer = yes.
    If no-one is working on it, Answer = no.

Not asking when/where, I have given up asking those kinds of questions (at the same time I stopped paying consistently...)

Just "Will it be released, even if that is 15 years from now?"

Pretty straightforward question.

In exchange for that answer, I will stop playing the other "story" games, just to get gold in Dragon/Monster story.
    (they should care because I invite neighbours, use their bandwidth, get the gold, then leave a rating and delete. Ie waste their resources and often leave a poor rating)

Designer of Worlds
    It's just a matter of prioritization. We recently released Bubble Mania to android, so who knows what will be next for us? Though honestly.. even I don't know yet what will be out next on android. When I hear about Castle coming to android, I'll do my best to let you guys know.

Farm Supplier
    Fair call on directing me to my own thread. Not sure how to look for it easily..

Dragon story New dawn was next. I do find it hard to believe that no-one knows what they are working on?

Eh.

My care factor and payment for the games is at an all time low, which is disappointing, as Team Lava has some excellent games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by galactus69 View Post
    Fair call on directing me to my own thread. Not sure how to look for it easily..
    Go into your profile. On the left hand side you'll see a small list. One option is all the threads you've started. The other is all the posts you done. Clicking on either of these will return a list of your threads or posts.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks for the heads up.. still no castle story news for Android? ;-P

Also hope this one will be released I for android soon!

Me too! I'm pretty sure Santa is bringing me an Android tablet this year. So I'd love to be able to move as many as I can from my slow and tiny iPhone 3g to the new tablet. Sadly, my two favorites are Dragon Story and Castle Story, both of which are not Android-friendly right now.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast