Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
Oh, no ... I never said I was hurt or even upset. What I said is ... I was CREEPED out.

This copier went beyond being "inspired" by my house. You said its okay to copy "something". How about coping almost my entire house !?! They didn't just one area or even a room. It was 3 large rooms that were completely identical to my house (re-read the bottom of post 7 if you want). They copied every floor tile, wall color, window, piece of furniture, accessories.... EVERYTHING ! Every room placed in the same spot (same sized rooms), every item in the same place as my house. It was like a mirror of my house. I can understand using a furniture layout or color scheme that you like, but this was more. To me, it was strange that they didn't make ANY modifications from my original design. Every coffe cup, every flower vase... REALLY !?! Why would you even want to do that !?!

To me it seems strange that a person can have so little imagination, creativity or self expression (these are things I vaule). Isn't that what this game is about?

... I wasn't any of those three options, I was just CREEPED OUT !
Hands down I agree with you! There is no justifying a person who copies every little detail, so it annoys me when people try to tell you to feel flattered. I'm sorry, but I know exactly how it feels to see your own and original design in someone else's place and for them to continue copying even when you ask them to stop. So to anyone who thinks this is flattering needs to re-evaluate the meaning of flattering. It's called unoriginal and there's nothing flattering about someone who can't express themselves creatively on a game so they take your designs. Tsk tsk tsk!