Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What super power would you have?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by retro71 View Post
    Time travel. Coupled with James T. Kirk's ability to solve any intergalactic paradox.
    Time travel for me as well, but with Time Lord ability to 'see time'.

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh I haven't been on in forever and since somebody mentioned time travel it reminds me of Dr who. And telakanesis I spelled that wrong though. Lawl.

Rhino Keeper
    The power to download food from the Internet. LOL Cus going to the market is too mainstream

Executive Chef
    I've always wanted to read people's mind.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    I've always wanted to read people's mind.
    That could become uncomfortable I bet. My husband forgets to press the end button on my phone when he's done with a phone call. Well I said "I wouldn't do nothing for that &$%#" and the guy was still on the phone. Now it's really awkward when I see him. He won't even look at me.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    That could become uncomfortable I bet. My husband forgets to press the end button on my phone when he's done with a phone call. Well I said "I wouldn't do nothing for that &$%#" and the guy was still on the phone. Now it's really awkward when I see him. He won't even look at me.
    Ooooh ouch. Awkward.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    LMAO!!! Now I know how to get rid of annoying people. Just pretend like the phone is hung up and talk bad about them!

I don't want a superpower, too much responsibility with one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LMAO!!! Now I know how to get rid of annoying people. Just pretend like the phone is hung up and talk bad about them!

I don't want a superpower, too much responsibility with one.
    He's family so I gotta see him a lot. I'd rather not know what he thinks of me.
    How about the power too eat Jumk food all day and not gain weight? There's nothing responseable about that.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I'll take that superpower. The ability to eat whatever I want whenever I want and not gain an ounce of weight (disclaimer: superpower cannot begin without first getting me back to 130 pounds).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Ok I'll take that superpower. The ability to eat whatever I want whenever I want and not gain an ounce of weight (disclaimer: superpower cannot begin without first getting me back to 130 pounds).
    That's even better!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast