Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norman...this is ridiculous!

Unregistered
    Hah. Bakery Story. When is Pharmacy Story coming. What about Banking Story. What about Janitor Story. What about Carpentry Story. What about Coffee Shop Story. What about Medical Marijuana Grower Story. What about *** Store Story. What about Unemployed Story. What about Story Writer Story. What about Bible Story. What about Jihad Story. What about Mexican Jumping Beans Save The Universe Story.

Thanks for nothing.

You deserve the complaints to iTunes simply for perpetuating false promises.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for nothing.

You deserve the complaints to iTunes simply for perpetuating false promises.
    In legal terms it's called: False Advertising (-> Fraud)

Unregistered

Chill out all!!

Obviously, all of you have never dealt with programming before.

Just sit back, bake a cake or two and CHILL!!!

Unregistered

Cool updates omg

wow you know what as there isnt bigger problems in the world team lava is doing there best to keep us entertained i for one know it is a little disappointing to maybe wait for updates it does taske a little long to get from level to level n i wish they had like weekly gem prizes however people it is a game and it our choice to play or not but dont critize i mean do u know what it takes to make a game like this u dont just blink your eyes and it be there so sit back relax play the game or dont enjoy your neighbors and friends you ve made but let team lava do what there doing which iskeeping us busy it is nt their job to satisfy only entertain and i am and many loyal gamers so deal with bigger problems in life not about"weekly update" its a game for goodness sake have a great holday

Unregistered
    hi, both your comments about programming are park. This is a good time for me to comment because I am a highly qualified programmer and you obviously doesnt know about programming any more than the others do. This game is a complete copy of restaurant story asside from a new skin it would have taken barely a few weeks to impliment, now get YOUR facts streight before you bash others for bashing! go paly estaurant story then go play BS and you will see the acronym is irony beause it really is BS. This is lazy programming pure and simple. its giving programming a bad name for a good reeason.

Unregistered
    hi, both your comments about programming are park. This is a good time for me to comment because I am a highly qualified programmer and you obviously doesnt know about programming any more than the others do. This game is a complete copy of restaurant story asside from a new skin it would have taken barely a few weeks to impliment, now get YOUR facts streight before you bash others for bashing! go paly estaurant story then go play BS and you will see the acronym is irony beause it really is BS. This is lazy programming pure and simple. its giving programming a bad name for a good reeason.
    Programmer eh? Well your spelling and grammar suck, so let's hope your coding is better. Nice try, lol.

To others: don't like, don't play. Seems pretty simple to me. If you're really this angry over a FREE game not giving you FREE weekly updates, then really.....time for some psychiatric help. May I suggest Valium at the very least. I've been reading these forums and thinking either kids, or mental health patients.

News flash: neither the world, nor team lava, owes you anything. Unless you've paid for gems. Then they have to give you gems.

Oh, and to Matlock, it's only fraud if you bought the game ie: original download. There has to be that initial financial gain.

False advertising? Won't get far because again, basics of the game are free, so no financial gains.

If you pay for gems, and you get gems, then no case here either. Doesn't matter why you bought the gems. Just as long as you got what you paid for. Gems.

Why all the nasty gripping anyways?

Sure give feedback. If it's to inform or enhance. But if it's to vent, it's counter productive. As I said, don't like, don't play. Why is that so complicated?

Unregistered
    you are a hypocrite, your comments so far stand out as the most negative of them all
    your bad attitude toward others makes me want to delete this game regardless of team lava.

Unregistered

Missing the Point

As the original poster of this thread, I'd like to point out that my point was that their descriptions of games should not include "weekly updates" since they have no intentions of making weekly updates. You can only know this after you have played the game for awhile. I wrote to the App store a few days ago. The purpose is to get TL to remove "Weekly Updates" from their game descriptions. It is fraudulent. If they had come to us and said, we are having a problem with it, but we do intend to have weekly updates, that would be different. They have constantly avoided the subject. That silence speaks volumes. We can't change their behavior, unless we all stop buying in house currency, i.e. gems, city cash, etc. When something is promised to you and you then find that they have no intention to provide it, it is bound to make ppl angry. My purpose is to stop them deceiving new users.

Unregistered
    you are a hypocrite, your comments so far stand out as the most negative of them all
    your bad attitude toward others makes me want to delete this game regardless of team lava.
    ???
    This makes no sense

Unregistered
    Programmer eh? Well your spelling and grammar suck, so let's hope your coding is better. Nice try, lol.

To others: don't like, don't play. Seems pretty simple to me. If you're really this angry over a FREE game not giving you FREE weekly updates, then really.....time for some psychiatric help. May I suggest Valium at the very least. I've been reading these forums and thinking either kids, or mental health patients.

News flash: neither the world, nor team lava, owes you anything. Unless you've paid for gems. Then they have to give you gems.

Oh, and to Matlock, it's only fraud if you bought the game ie: original download. There has to be that initial financial gain.

False advertising? Won't get far because again, basics of the game are free, so no financial gains.

If you pay for gems, and you get gems, then no case here either. Doesn't matter why you bought the gems. Just as long as you got what you paid for. Gems.

Why all the nasty gripping anyways?

Sure give feedback. If it's to inform or enhance. But if it's to vent, it's counter productive. As I said, don't like, don't play. Why is that so complicated?
    It's cute that you think you know what's best.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast