Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Norman...this is ridiculous!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Norman...this is ridiculous!

I just went to the app store and in caps it says "WEEKLY UPDATES!!!" Norman, how do you sleep at night? You know perfectly well there will be no weekly updates just like in every game TL makes. I am making a complaint to the App store that TL is posting misleading information since there has never been weekly updates in any of their games. Are we going to be getting more "I can't speculate on when the next update will be?" Also, no announcement in any of the other games or gem incentives to download the other games. You people really have no respect for your customers. You should be ashamed.

Unregistered
    Good Luck. I hope you are successful, although I have my doubts. But this is getting ridiculous. Lol It even looks the same as RS! WTF!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Agreed!

Stop making more story games and focus on the ones you KNOW are already successful. The loyal costumers of the successful ones are getting bored with the games and most have stopped playing due to no NEW content. I for one was thinking about deleting the game because I can't do anything more. I would gladly purchase more City Cash to buy in game items if the game were updated weekly as said on iTunes just to help support the game.

Unregistered

Another non answer

Quote Originally Posted by Norman View Post
    Although I hope you will enjoy playing Bakery Story, I know some of you might be eagerly awaiting an update for your favorite TeamLava game. I sincerely apologize for the delay in updates and ask you all to please be patient with us in this regard. Thank you.
    As per usual, you haven't addressed my point. Can we have an explanation as to why there have never been weekly updates? And why, in the name of all that's holy, do you keep making new games with the same fraudulent claims of weekly updates???? How in good conscience can you continue to make such claims???? For once, be honest with yourself and with us.

xKURIx
    I must admit. I was going to by some city cash but since theirs no new content I'm holding back as I feel my money is just going to fund the next story theme. Just listen to your loyal players. No more Story games. Or at least wait a few months before releasing a new one. Not 2 weeks if that!

Unregistered

Norman...please talk about WEEKLY UPDATES

Norman,

The point here is WEEKLY UPDATES. To my knowledge you have never addressed this in ANY forum. I appreciate that there will be updates. However you promise WEEKLY UPDATES in every game on the app store. Are you going to make good on your promise? That's what I want to know. WEEKLY UPDATES....not an update now and then. If you will address that point directly that would be a good step in the right direction.

Unregistered
    I can't believe it I have been hanging in waiting for updates on my other games and this is what they were doing how disappointing

Unregistered

Unhappy updates?

last update from farmstory the mother off all stories was months ago

Unregistered

Lol @ norman avoiding the subject.

Norman dodges topics like bush does shoes that are thrown at him.

Unregistered

Thumbs down Shame on Team Lava!!

Not only Norman dodges off topics like this, the other members who replies to email also dodges off topics and replies when questioned. SHAME ON TEAM LAVA!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast