Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caravans

Executive Chef

Caravans

Newbie question:
    Are caravans worth it or am I going to need all those supplies for other things somewhere down the road?

Thanks!
    B8

Executive Chef
    Maguar-
    can you help me with this??

Nightclub Owner
    After awhile you'll find that you start maxing out on some of the basic items. Caravans are a good way to use your surplus to get cash and experience. The only one you might want to hold off on is the Wind Bag one. You might need the jewels for other things.

Executive Chef
    Great. Thank you- and thx for all your great charts/tips!

Farm Supplier
    I'm on the Rich Windbag caravan task. It is taking me ages as I needed jewels for more urgent tasks. Suddenly the amount of silver, jewels etc I need to put in has massively increased literally overnight. Is this because the goal is taking me so long or is it an update thing? I just can't get jewels fast enough!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    I'm on the Rich Windbag caravan task. It is taking me ages as I needed jewels for more urgent tasks. Suddenly the amount of silver, jewels etc I need to put in has massively increased literally overnight. Is this because the goal is taking me so long or is it an update thing? I just can't get jewels fast enough!
    I think it was the update. I believe the reward should have increased as well as the difficulty. Can you please let me know the requirements and reawrds? Thanks

Farm Supplier
    It now takes 40,000 coins, 50 bones, 60 jewels (the hard bit!), 75 silver & 150 carrots. The reward is 20 gems & 75 exp.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for letting me know

Executive Chef
    I have searched this forum up and down and can't find the answer to my question...

Are the Cooking Caravan and Rich Windbag Caravan the last 2 caravans or will more pop up?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows & can save me searching forever through unrelated threads just cuz the word 'caravan' is in it. lol

Nightclub Owner
    When searching for something like that I make sure I go to the advanced search, search single content (restrict it to the castle forums) and reelect posts not threads. This will just give me the posts that have the word caravan. There may be a lot of posts but it's better than searching whole threads.

Dabag's goal guide is always a good place to start as well.

By the look of the only other caravans are ones that were only available, for limited time, eg valentines, sweepstake
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast