Thread: Who would like Gold Sales, Storage Options, and.......?

New Resident

Who would like Gold Sales, Storage Options, and.......?

Dear Team Lava,
    I have been playing your games for a little over a year now. I started while I was deployed and we had a wifi spot in the morale tent and I found Zoo Story (stopped playing that one, sorry). Thats why I'm stuck with MonniesZoo as a storm8 id. I have played pretty much all your games and I am currently playing Dragon and Fashion Story. I am loving these two games a lot but I wanted to ask if there is anyway possible to have gold sales in Dragon Story like you do in your other games as well as storage options. I am on a budget and my husband has flipped on my team lava purchases (he hates ya'll by the way). I am allowed 5-10 dollars a paycheck. I NEED sales! Please! As far as storage, I have had times where I am trying to move my habitats around and can't because my decor is in the way so I have to sell them. It's so frustrating. Storage options would be a huge deal for the community as well. My other request, is there any way that you can create a shortcut for us when we go to a persons island, we can visit and click back to our wall instead of having to go home and then click our way back to our wall. I like visiting folks who post on my wall, but it's a time consuming task to click back constantlly on my phone. Well, I appreciate your time and hopefully ya'll can implement these ideas.

Thank you for the ideas and suggestions. I will pass these along to our devs.

Host(ess)
    Get ideas there, would love storage 'island', lol, sales on gold would be fantastic, grandson and I both have games, it is hurting the purse a little buying gold at times for both games, an also we both play zoo story. Also would a Christmas island and reindeer dragons, and Xmas type decorations (lights) lol, an trees specific to Xmas on the island and maybe not so expensive to expand, as a bonus for that time of year, (hey a sleigh for the dragons maybe) lol, thanks

Farm Supplier
    That would be so great so we can save stuff. Then we could actually be able to design our island. Instead of buying then having to sell the stuff.

Executive Chef
    Yes!!! Storage and gold sale would be awesome !!!
    We got that on Farm Story so why not on Dragon ?

Please please consider this 🙏

Rhino Keeper
    Great ideas...storage would be fantastic!!