Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few Questions

Rhino Keeper

A few Questions

I just started playing CS, i have a few questions though, wich i cant find on the forum

How do you get gems on this game, without having to purchase them?
    The Skunkupines seem to come all at once quickly after eachother or not at all for hours, its there a way to trigger them? ( expecting this to be No, but still asking to be sure)

Any tips on getting more money quickly?

and how do i ask for items at my neigbours ?

Feel free to add me, because is need some neighbours: tasjatjuh157, Thank you.

Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Oh forgot one:

Is there anywhere i can find how many xp is needed for the next level? I cant find it in the reference tread.

Rhino Keeper
    To ur last question: yes, u can check ur profile for that. It's in the 'Overview'

I'm only starting the game today, so I'd like answers for the other questions as well

Banned
    Hi tasjatjuh157,

In addition to buying gems, there are some quests that award them. You can find information about those on the forums, or just wait until you run into them in-game. (For example: If you build a Market, you can get quests that allow you to trade extra goods for gems.) You can also accumulate gems by regularly doing Adventures, which are unlocked when you build your Castle at Level 10.

Finally, many items that cost gems can be obtained in other ways, such as finding them on Adventures or crafting them.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. About the xp, i see it in overwiev but it doesnt tell you how many xp is left for the next level up, im guessing it isnt anywhere written down?

ok, i like the idea that you can earn items or craft them instead of buying with gems thx

Fashion Designer
    The skunkies seem to pop up mostly when you harvest crops.

Nightclub Owner
    Check the reference guide not thread for the xp levels. You'll find the info in the Levels tab.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...eference-Guide

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Check the reference guide not thread for the xp levels. You'll find the info in the Levels tab.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...eference-Guide
    Call me *** but i cant find the levels tab?

als does your energy always stay 30, it doesnt go up ?

Nightclub Owner
    Depending on how you are viewing it the links to the different tabs will be at the top or bottom of your screen.

I thought the latest update rolled at a 40 cap to everyone. Have you installed it?

Rhino Keeper
    I installed it a few days ago app center isnt giving an update about it. Should i delete the app and reinstall?

Ill have a look at the spreadsheet again. Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast