Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Weeks Finally Pays Off!!!

Farm Supplier

Cool 2 Weeks Finally Pays Off!!!

So after 2 VERY long weeks of repeatedly trying for a gold dragon i have finally got it! There were times where I almost gave up, but I was persistent and made sure to play EVERY 2 hours possible to maximize my chances. So happy it payed off in the end.

I also just hatched an Anubis dragon after 9 tries, very lucky on that one i think.

I now have every diamond dragon except INFINITY and i'm only lvl 88. Come check out my island if you want, it's pretty well laid out, got most of the dragons. Obviously my id is: uevenliftbro

See you guys around, Goodluck with your breeding!

Congrats! I've been trying for gold and mercury for a long time now, got about 80-90 fails for gold and 40-45 fas for mercury... Been taking a break from breeding them for about 3 weeks now but now I'm going back at them again... Really want that freakin mercury!

Banned
    congratulations!

Rhino Keeper
    I am still missing Angel and Mercury... They dont like me it seems

Congratulations! I think the fact that I don't have a Diamond yet is starting to mess with my head because last night I dreamed I had one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by barefootchorister View Post
    Congratulations! I think the fact that I don't have a Diamond yet is starting to mess with my head because last night I dreamed I had one.
    we'll need anti-depressive pills one day x'D

Fashion Designer
    Congrats!! I just got Anubis yesterday first try and followed it with a Mercury back to back!! I am still missing Gold, Angel, and Infinity. My poor Mercury is gonna be sitting in the Breed den for 39 hours lol.

Fashion Designer
    Or saturday I bred the Anubis

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! The Diamond still eludes me.... but working on it. :/

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo!! Congrats on both I'm still working on gold, hopefully I'll get it soon as well, it's a tricky one! Makes Crusader and Quetzal look easy, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast