Thread: new castle story goal not working.

Fashion Designer

new castle story goal not working.

I had a castle story goal pop up today across ALL my games. When I started downloading the game, the goal disappeared across all my games before I completed the download. I want to know why the goal would disappear the instant I download. Currently, I paused the download until I get a response from mods, staff. I really hope this isn't a ploy to get me to download a new game and then not giving me gems for the download.

I'm getting exasperated lately with all these new sudden changes with TL games lately. I will leave bad reviews across all the games if I don't get the goals back.

Executive Chef
    Hi! I just downloaded it and played for two seconds and got my gems. The small castle on the right side was gone while downloading, though, but I got my gems straight away anyway. I hope it is fixed fir you too

Fashion Designer
    I found the current thread on this topic

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...807#post442807

Kooky, greygull, or whoever, please close this thread since I don't want multiple threads on the same topic. Bad forum etiquette. I'll try to resolve this issue via PM with a staff.

Fashion Designer
    My goals disappeared the instant I started the download though, and disappeared before I finished the download. If I had downloaded the game faster, I would have received the gems from the goals so my issue is really the timing of my download.