Thread: ??? Is it only I who had error recently?

Farm Supplier

Unhappy ??? Is it only I who had error recently?

I was on level 36 by this morning, and suddenly my star rating dropped in nursery and zoo size...I didn't know why at first, and now I found that my zoo level has jumped to 42 without reason. It could be a good thing, but I'm not happy with that because it deprived me of the joy from gradual level-up and the star rating has dropped which gives less daily coins.

I was also shocked to see my level jump from 37 to 44 which also happened to a good neighbor of mine! My nursery star rating did go down to 4 stars but is now back up to 5 stars!! There was no notification or anything. mentioned in the Team Lava updates. I also noticed the maximum level has been increased to 99...received no notice of this, either! I always thought the maximum level was 50. They need to allow us to expand our zooif they are going to increase the levels...I am maxed out! Also they need to allow us to earn gems as I do not want to pay for them...especially to pay to cure a sick baby or abandon it!!! That is ridiculous!!! They also need to either provide more nurseries or reduce the wait time for incubation. Otherwise I absolutely adore Zoo Story 2 and spend a lot of time playing it..have met lots of very interesting and fun people!