Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,408,532,972 xp to next level. Almost 1 1/2 BILLION??

Host(ess)
    It's the same bug in bakery story. I have a question. Can I still cook and tip my neighboors while they fix the problem?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think this is gonna be fixed cause as you can see we are not getting any help or answers from them fist we get double prices, we lose gems and its are fault for whatever lame reason they tell us. And now they change the levels on us I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of them messing us over I truly think this will be the last straw for sooo many people its pure bs they way they treat their customers great job guys your messed up big time you are nothing but greedy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotwingzz View Post
    I don't think this is gonna be fixed cause as you can see we are not getting any help or answers from them fist we get double prices, we lose gems and its are fault for whatever lame reason they tell us. And now they change the levels on us I'm sorry but I'm getting really sick of them messing us over I truly think this will be the last straw for sooo many people its pure bs they way they treat their customers great job guys your messed up big time you are nothing but greedy
    I'm pretty sure TL r having issue at the moment. If u check on each of the games. They are facing the same issue with level of the games. In the farm, someone have achieved level 131 lol. Initially, this person is in level 97 with a sudden jump to level 131.
    In RS, there was one occasion that TL has doubled the price, so I'm not surprise that they double the price in BS too. Well, I'm a number years in IT field. The main point is 1. Whether they r WILLING to fix the issue and how soon they are going to fix it.
    I can see they face more issue with Android application.

Banned
    Have mercy!!!!! Tl

Executive Chef
    Please I just reached 99 this is so unfair

i was at level 99 now im back to 98.. this sucks with a capital S

Farm Supplier
    I was almost at lvl 99 and now starting 98 AGAIN.... Really TL... Come on..

New Resident
    I'm in the same boat, have nearly a billion to go to reach level 99. Let's hope they get this fixed, or I'm sure they will loose many players in this game.

Farm Supplier
    Well, until today I would have stated levels don't really matter because you have nothing as incentive for reaching them. But today, when I realized i've been downgraded from level 99 to 98, I have to commit I'm annoyed.

In bakery I've been very close to level 99, too, just a few thousand points, but now 99 seems unreachable.

Yeah, I'm p***ed of.

I JUST JUST JUST HIT Level 99 last week. I worked SO hard... please don't do this to me!!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast