Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 1,408,532,972 xp to next level. Almost 1 1/2 BILLION??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    i think we are just used too tl changing things.. lthey never advise the players of their actions.. for example the double prices in BS... even after some gem buyers stopped playing they still haven't changed it even after they where bombarded with 1 star reviews.. they are still making enough money ..so i can say they don't really care if a Few stop buying gems
    Don't forget the very popular tap to manage feature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Don't forget the very popular tap to manage feature.
    oh yeah that too.. and tap manage is here to stay since they implemented it to android as well

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    i think we are just used too tl changing things.. lthey never advise the players of their actions.. for example the double prices in BS... even after some gem buyers stopped playing they still haven't changed it even after they where bombarded with 1 star reviews.. they are still making enough money ..so i can say they don't really care if a Few stop buying gems
    Exactly! I, and many of my long-term neighbors that were also gem buyers, quit BS after the Sept price hike, and TL hasn't changed a thing. Even the new decor that comes out is GEM related and yet people are still playing. They are still baking even though they're barely making any cashflow.

So..........If it is POSSIBLE to still play the game, and have fun, it isn't something I'm going to get all angry about. I can still play, I can still make money, and the game still interests me. That wasn't the case with what they did with BS, so I quit. That is my suggestion to those that are upset about the levels. Since TL most likely won't make any further changes and the game is no longer fun for them, then quit. BS was my favorite game and I willingly gave it up RIGHT AFTER I had just purchased a gem package no less.

It isn't that I don't feel bad for those other players, I just don't think it is worth quitting over or fighting TL to the point that they DO change the pricing as well. Leveling isn't a battle worth fighting for me is all.

Peace.

I'll also edit this info into the first post too.

Why did you make changes to our levels?
    It was necessary to adjust the leveling system in order to balance the progression rate in the games. Many of the highest levels are different, so they are not ordinary levels. These levels required an insane amount of experience, which meant that reaching these levels was a hard, but significant achievement. These super levels had to be balanced, so that you can smoothly progress from one level to the next, instead of hitting a plateau.

Why did some players jump up in levels and others go down?
    To balance the level system, we didn't just change the level caps, but we also adjusted the experience requirement for all of the levels. This means the amount of experience you need to level is different from before, so you may see a different level depending on how much experience you have.

You added more levels to Farm Story. Why not do the same for the rest of the games?
    Please remember that these games are not the same. It would be AWESOME if we could just copy and paste changes and apply them to other games, but because the games are different, each one has to be handled differently.

Adding more levels on top of the old level system would not work. If we did this, most players will never reach the new levels, because they will still hit the plateau and grind through the super levels. So to add new levels, the progression rate needs to be balanced, which is what we did in Farm Story.

When we introduced new levels, some players immediately jumped 10 to 20 levels. Why? Because we adjusted the experience requirements for the old levels, but also because you never stop earning experience. Even when you reach the level cap, you'll notice you're still gaining experience.

So why did Farm Story get more levels and we didn't? You balanced the level system, but didn't add more levels.
    We plan on adding more levels (hopefully soon), but we will need to update the games to support them.

Why do I need millions of experience to reach the new level 100?
    Technically, level 100 doesn't exist, since the level cap is now 99. Even when you reach the level cap, we want you to continue gaining experience, so this creates a huge ceiling so you never stop gaining experience.

Farm Supplier
    I know better than to ask a direct question about the official response of the upset of the level system (which TL had just "fixed" last year, and has been working fine with no complaints that I've seen), so I'll just make a simple statement (which will probably be deleted anyway):
    By your own admission: "Many of the highest levels are different, so they are not ordinary levels. These levels required an insane amount of experience, which meant that reaching these levels was a hard, but significant achievement."
    TL should not have stripped the 100's- Earning those levels REQUIRED AN INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND WAS A HARD BUT SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT, and in your effort to take that special achievement away to balance out the other levels, you have stomped on the hearts of some of your most loyal players. Happy Holidays.

Banned
    Atleast we now got an official word that soon they will add more levels .... That would be more achievable so those that were at level 100 maybe will jump to level 125

Farm Supplier
    I know better than to ask a direct question about the official response of the upset of the level system (which TL had just "fixed" last year, and has been working fine with no complaints that I've seen), so I'll just make a simple statement (which will probably be deleted anyway):
    By your own admission: "Many of the highest levels are different, so they are not ordinary levels. These levels required an insane amount of experience, which meant that reaching these levels was a hard, but significant achievement."
    TL should not have stripped the 100's- Earning those levels REQUIRED AN INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND WAS A HARD BUT SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT, and in your effort to take that special achievement away to balance out the other levels, you have stomped on the hearts of some of your most loyal players. Happy Holidays.
    Seasoned here.
    We are *****ed out of our hard work by being demoted and *****ed out of experiencing the acknowledgement of our hard earned achievement of reaching our levels by being bumped up.
    Despite that money is being made, where's the integrity towards the loyal players?
    The moment we get out of character and disregard the rules and standards set by TL, whether here on the boards or in the games, we are removed.

If we are required to respect each other as players, neighbors and gamers, how is it allowable for TL to lack respect for those Earning those levels 'that' REQUIRED AN INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND WAS A HARD BUT SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sweett383 View Post
    Seasoned here.
    We are *****ed out of our hard work by being demoted and *****ed out of experiencing the acknowledgement of our hard earned achievement of reaching our levels by being bumped up.
    Despite that money is being made, where's the integrity towards the loyal players?
    The moment we get out of character and disregard the rules and standards set by TL, whether here on the boards or in the games, we are removed.

If we are required to respect each other as players, neighbors and gamers, how is it allowable for TL to lack respect for those Earning those levels 'that' REQUIRED AN INSANE AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND WAS A HARD BUT SIGNIFICANT ACHIEVEMENT?
    Well said, Seasoned...Now, stop thinking for yourself and go spend some gems on the new, flashy update! {;-)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819