Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fine parchment disappeared from workshop menu

Fine parchment disappeared from workshop menu

I'm working on Lost in the Translation, 10 Magic Pages. I completed 7 pages. Went to craft more parchment and its gone from my menu. Cover and Binding are also gone. Poof.

I can gem past the last 3 pages, but I would rather not waste my gems on this.

I'm level 17, ipad2 ver 6.0. This is most current version available.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Powered off and on. Been fussing around with it for a few hours, I give up, must be a glitch?

🆔 RebeccaFromSunnyBrookFarms.

Senior Moderator
    I do have to ask - are you checking the All tab on the Workshop? I just went to check mine, and they're still there.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Yes, I clicked thru all the tabs.

My All items are: magic page, white flower, block, beam, banners & pole, well, fancy block & beam, dragon, fountain, beast, royal block n beam, unicorn, and wisp.

Senior Moderator
    You're missing several things. I'll flag this over.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    Contact me by PM

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeccafromsunnybrookfarms View Post
    Thanks!
    Also, you can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, what's happening, and let them know you've contacted the forum as well.
    Contact me by PM

Thank you for the information. I am looking into this goal issue. Do you have a screen shot of your workshop.

Also, is anyone else having this program with the Magic Pages?
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 10-22-12 at 11:22 AM.

I have fixed your account, and you will be able to continue and complete this Goal.

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccafromsunnybrookfarms View Post
    I'm working on Lost in the Translation, 10 Magic Pages. I completed 7 pages. Went to craft more parchment and its gone from my menu. Cover and Binding are also gone. Poof.

I can gem past the last 3 pages, but I would rather not waste my gems on this.

I'm level 17, ipad2 ver 6.0. This is most current version available.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Powered off and on. Been fussing around with it for a few hours, I give up, must be a glitch?

🆔 RebeccaFromSunnyBrookFarms.

Thanks a bunch, I'm crafting my last few magic pages right now. ��

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast