Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breeding with/without using epics - Increased chances??

Breeding with/without using epics - Increased chances??

Does it really increase your chances to get certain dragons if you use epics or not?
    I've seen so many ppl saying that they hav got rare's and super rares by breeding for example lvl 4 dragons.
    I for example seem to be one of those who have a really hard time getting super rares and not to mention ultra rares, I was maxed on lvl 63 for a long time and kept trying to breed the diamond for 3-4 months until I finally got it. I have not noticed any difference when breeding epics vs. non epics...

Executive Chef
    I doubt that level has an influence...otherwise I'd be screwed i mostly breed epics.

Executive Chef
    By the way, lovely decor you have x)

Thanks

Yea, I figured that, I've breed mostly epics and can't really say it's made any difference, I just haven't had the luck to get those super rares I guess haha

Rhino Keeper
    The dragons I use to breed are mostly from lvl 7 to epic and I have terrible luck getting the rares I'm actually trying for too. Earlier on with lvl 4, 5, or 6 I didn't have good luck either. I now think there are just lucky islands and unlucky islands and nothing you do in the game will change you island's fate. I also wonder if your device has anything to do with it because I also have the same bad luck in monster story.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    The dragons I use to breed are mostly from lvl 7 to epic and I have terrible luck getting the rares I'm actually trying for too. Earlier on with lvl 4, 5, or 6 I didn't have good luck either. I now think there are just lucky islands and unlucky islands and nothing you do in the game will change you island's fate. I also wonder if your device has anything to do with it because I also have the same bad luck in monster story.
    I think some islands have more luck than others, and some islands breed more of a certain type than others.

New Resident
    I'm fairly certain level has no effect on breeding. I got a witch with an epic forest and level 4 magic, and seabreeze with a level 4 water and 5-6 level air (i cant remember exactly). I still like leveling them to epic cause their interesting looking and it IS the point of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by rosha11 View Post
    I'm fairly certain level has no effect on breeding. I got a witch with an epic forest and level 4 magic, and seabreeze with a level 4 water and 5-6 level air (i cant remember exactly). I still like leveling them to epic cause their interesting looking and it IS the point of the game.
    I do the same actually, for me at least the point of the game is to have one of each in epic form but to be realistic, that will probably never happen haha

Rhino Keeper
    I do agree with the others about levelling up at least 1 of each type to epic. It doesn't seem to make a difference for breeding rares for me anyway, but they earn more money that way. And it is the point of this game to collect at least 1 of each type and get them to the highest level.

Executive Chef
    I don't have any epics yet, but have 2 diamonds, 2 gold, all the Halloween LEs and several others. I think mainly it's luck and a whole lot of patience ... a WHOLE lot of patience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast