Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server time affects breeding? / Speeding up Vs non speeding

Rhino Keeper
    @Takiofallen,
    can I have it too, thank. I have read some thread about this but I failed to find Gold,

Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I wrote a thread on this topic. i was able to breed all my hybrid diamonds when i used my time method in 2 days. Since i have not been working at that time (between 5-6 am EST) i don't get up and play DS. if you want a link to it pm me and i will pull it up. In it i explain how i worked it out.

New Resident
    @Takiofallen may I please have the link also?

@Takionfallen link plz : )

I think your right I'm in your time zone and breed my diamond around 5:00am in July. Then this week about 6:00am I breed my Anubis Dragon. This is a good read, good job on finding this thread @Bluboy42.

Banned
    Lol time has nothing to do with it. I remember people talking about getting ultra rare dragons before reset, makes it easier.... No, it's all luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a three day period I speed bred dragons at the same exact time. Results were black/pink hybrids every other breed. If I had more gold I would have done it longer. I was in such a rush I forgot which pink/black hybrids I was missing. Those 3 days got me the missing ones. I believed for those few days that time had something to do with it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I wrote a thread on this topic. i was able to breed all my hybrid diamonds when i used my time method in 2 days. Since i have not been working at that time (between 5-6 am EST) i don't get up and play DS. if you want a link to it pm me and i will pull it up. In it i explain how i worked it out.
    I'd like a PM too, please.

Banned
    Lol too funny, but I can't tell if you guys are serious or not? If Takio had some information that could back this theory up, then why tell people to pm him? Why not just post it in the thread so everybody can see? ....obviously, he likes the attention.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys this is an older thread.
    Please note: This is just a theory. There is no special time to breed that will give you a better chance of getting rare dragons.

Please keep all personal theory posts on the current thread

Dragon Story Breeding Experiments / Theories Part III
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12