Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Weekly Update Nov 1, 11-1-2012

Quote Originally Posted by kimeliciouse View Post
    So what's with my ex points going backwards with this update? I was almost at level 99 and now need a nother million to get there! Are u for real TL
    Yes the same thing with me. Was almost to 99 & now back to almost 1 mil..now stuck on 98

New Resident
    I was on level 96 about to reach 97, now today I'm magically on level 98 with over 998 MILLION xp to advance! This "Team" Lava needs to team up and fix the mechanics of this little game.

Executive Chef
    I have been looking for the new recipe like crazy... It turns out it is locked until level 56!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post

Executive Chef
    Locked recipe

I have spent two years playing as well and cash on gems but feel like my loyalty is not rewarded. I was a handful of points from level 99 now I am back to nothing on level 98 and even if I live to 120 years old I don't think I will live long enough to reach next level. Seems pointless to play so will be shutting up restaurant from today.

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't stand it I had to buy that Classic Date it looked so cool!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdocc View Post
    I couldn't stand it I had to buy that Classic Date it looked so cool!

How big is it? Can you share a pic of it pretty please? I dont have enough gems for it and I want it so bad.

Rhino Keeper
    I got mine&_&

Rhino Keeper
    The Classic Date thingy is adorable, but not worth the gems IMO. It's too small and it doesn't even match the diner tables & chairs that we currently have. Right now I have a diner section and the tables are square and the chairs have a white ****** down the middle. Just wanted to point that out.

I am loving the tuna melt recipe Might get the classy diner soon. Does it rotate or is it stuck facing southeast?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast