Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Rhino Keeper
    why don't you set restaurant, and bakery to 140-150 level limit as farm instead of 99. Come on TL, don't you have any good programmers?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by borat2 View Post
    Anna, I intend to cook brownies until I get to level 99, can you do the calculations? )
    Funny . I assume your joking. Your are joking right?

Well just for fun, I got some numbers for you ...

To reach level 99 by cooking brownies would take ...
    26 years (if you play 24 hours a day)
    AND
    $3,764,583,200 ... in REAL money for gem purchases to cook all those brownies that will NEVER sell out.

Any billionaires (sp?) out there ?!?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    The leveling system has recently changed in most TeamLava games. The new maximum level allowed is now 99. These changes were made to balance the progression rate in the games. This includes changing the experience requirements for each level, which means your current level may have been adjusted in the new leveling system. Not all the games will be max level 99. The maximum level is the following for each; Treasure Story (75), Farm Story (150), Pet Hotel Story (150), Dragon Story (95), and Monster Story (30). We will continue to make improvements to the leveling system, so the maximum levels may change in the future.
    So glad that someone from TL replied the post not the moderator, reason is moderator work so hard to do all the running but 99% TL just kept quiet not come out to talk!

Here's the question, if you said changing the new level of the game which is good thing BUT
    1) Providing you have new incentive for the player
    2) it is a achievable goal for the player to enjoy playing it
    Strange enough I don't see any of above!
    I am at Level 100 a long while ago (Delicious Taste) is my Bakery Story name same as my nbr Sir Tomee who also now dropped from 100 to 98! Please let me know where you drop the line to move people down to 98 and how to be remain at 99 and 100? Reason is I still have plenty nbr still at 99 and 100 and those remain 99 at that time I already at 100!
    What you guy had done is make no common sense at all as well as unethical!
    You can tell we spend a lot $ in your game and now it is a good wake up call for me to quit your game and rather invest my $ in other game! If you guys too busy and said no time to reply as per usual then I guarantee you will have plenty of time very soon because you have no more customers. Oh one suggestion, if you finally time to move in to a new company don't ever put down you have worked Storm8 or TL otherwise people will know you guys are from a arrogant small company sure they won't hire you! Do yourself a favorite! I really don't someone will give us a good explanation rather than keep quiet!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Funny . I assume your joking. Your are joking right?

Well just for fun, I got some numbers for you ...

To reach level 99 by cooking brownies would take ...
    26 years (if you play 24 hours a day)
    AND
    $3,764,583,200 ... in REAL money for gem purchases to cook all those brownies that will NEVER sell out.

Any billionaires (sp?) out there ?!?
    Oops... I moved the decimal point (like 4 times !!! ) it should be $376,458

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    The leveling system has recently changed in most TeamLava games. The new maximum level allowed is now 99. These changes were made to balance the progression rate in the games. This includes changing the experience requirements for each level, which means your current level may have been adjusted in the new leveling system. Not all the games will be max level 99. The maximum level is the following for each; Treasure Story (75), Farm Story (150), Pet Hotel Story (150), Dragon Story (95), and Monster Story (30). We will continue to make improvements to the leveling system, so the maximum levels may change in the future.
    BP, you stated that there is a changing in leveling for a few games.
    Question for u:
    what is the max level for RS, BS?
    - Pls tell us for max level of the games.
    - Pls tell us ow much xp require to achieve the next level. Eg. Level 1 to level 2 player need to have 100xp.
    - I have an issue from last year until now, which mastering level 2&4 doesn't reward me any gems. I have contacted your tech support, the answer that I received is your engineer will investigate. I haven't received any news at all until now.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    I simply do not get how needing billions of XPs to jump up one level is any improvement. It is only discouraging and shows TL is trying to get rid of their oldest, most succesful games.

Fashion Designer
    Ok how in the world is one of my neighbors Lv 99 with these changes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    I'm not sure it is possible. Maybe... If you had hundreds of appliances and had been cooking brownies and jasmine tea for the last two years.

How many appliances does your neighbor have?

Even if you had 622 appliances.... It would take over 2 years cooking Jasmine Tea (24 hours a day) to get to level 99. Take a picture... I want to see it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    I just went in the community tab... There is a player in there at level 99 also.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    I just went in the community tab... There is a player in there at level 99 also.
    I have also a neighbor who is at level 99, but I don't recall her being at 99 before (maybe 96, 97) and she was not at 100 (I had no neighbor at that level).
    She has 18 appliances and still has three expansions to do

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast