Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mcsnoopy View Post
    Just noticed I've gone from level 96 to 98? I was nowhere near 97 so it has to be a glitch?
    Anyone else?

Oh and now I need a billion XP to get to 99.. lol
    I'm the same. I was just under half way through to level 97 judging from my progress bar but I'm now suddenly level 98! Can anyone explain this?

Fashion Designer
    998,324,661 xp to get to level 99! I can't believe this.

Host(ess)
    I'm 98 and is already halfway through to level 99, but I'm back to the beginning of 98, and i need 998 million XP .. Is it even possible?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babylovesify View Post
    I'm 98 and is already halfway through to level 99, but I'm back to the beginning of 98, and i need 998 million XP .. Is it even possible?
    It's not possible. Even if you play until you die and pass it on your grandchild and she plays until she dies, you won't get there.

Rhino Keeper
    Any update on this lvl 98 bug? Having this issue on bakery and restaurant. my mother also has this issue on her device.
    Any update is better that none.
    but knowing TL and since its almost weekend we wont be hearing anything untill monday probably.
    but lets hope...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    It's not possible. Even if you play until you die and pass it on your grandchild and she plays until she dies, you won't get there.
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post

Babylovesify, your question and chewytwix's answer made me wonder how many years it would take.

Even if you cooked Jasmine Tea every hour for 24 hours a day (only possible if 2 people played on the sme machine) ... it would take .... 753 years to reach level 99.

AND... Since you can't sell all that Jasmine Tea, you will run out of coins. You will need to buy gems to keep cooking. In real dollars, to cook Jasmine Tea ... It would cost about $119.57 per month (that's IF you always got the gems at 30% off). Its not possible to play for 753 years but if it was... The total gems purchases would equal over a million dollars (approx. $1,080,434.50)

So, yeah... NOT possible !

The leveling system has recently changed in most TeamLava games. The new maximum level allowed is now 99. These changes were made to balance the progression rate in the games. This includes changing the experience requirements for each level, which means your current level may have been adjusted in the new leveling system. Not all the games will be max level 99. The maximum level is the following for each; Treasure Story (75), Farm Story (150), Pet Hotel Story (150), Dragon Story (95), and Monster Story (30). We will continue to make improvements to the leveling system, so the maximum levels may change in the future.

Farm Supplier
    Anna, I intend to cook brownies until I get to level 99, can you do the calculations? )

Executive Chef
    So that's it? How doesn't explain me jumping up a level - going from 96 to 98? I can understand level 98-99 players being put back to the beginning of level 98 but I don't see the reason for me skipping level 97 and half of level 96.

So it looks like I'm just playing to decorate and bake (and continue to get negative cash flow) - not level up as I will never get to level 99!

What is up with the levels reverting back to the beginning of the level on XP amount?? I was 98 and getting closer to 99, now it started over at the beginning of 98.. Not right Team Lava!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast