Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is correct. Currently this game cannot handle higher levels, but TL is currently working on this, so there can be higher levels later.
    Once this happens, since you will earning XPs, then when they increase the level cap, the amount of XPs for level 100 will be lowered and you will jump to the level that matches the required XPs.
    Ok, I'm good with this. Seems fair

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is correct. Currently this game cannot handle higher levels, but TL is currently working on this, so there can be higher levels later.
    Once this happens, since you will earning XPs, then when they increase the level cap, the amount of XPs for level 100 will be lowered and you will jump to the level that matches the required XPs.
    This is great news. Thanks for clarifying the situation. Now it doesn't feel pointless playing knowing its 16 million until I level up. I would agree that it would be great if we can get feedback on these changes before they occur (a thread on the main page for example) so we wouldn't just assume inexplicable changes are taking place.
    The price increases are still a major fault though. No explanations, and I can't even get to 1 mil any more!

And that 49 gems price for another oven still puts me off getting another slot!

Farm Supplier

Level up to 100 impossible in this lifetime. I need 996,741,837 that is not possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kittiana View Post
    I think they've changed the XP to reach level 99. As I was level 96 and quit playing. I have somehow magically arrived at level 99 also.

Executive Chef
    this thread is from 2012.

Grand Emperor
    Closing old thread to avoid confusion.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213