Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Funny . I assume your joking. Your are joking right?

Well just for fun, I got some numbers for you ...

To reach level 99 by cooking brownies would take ...
    26 years (if you play 24 hours a day)
    AND
    $376,458 ... in REAL money
    Quote Originally Posted by webjedi View Post
    AAAHHHHHH!!! So it is possible... challenge accepted.
    Disclaimer - All information provided is for entertainment purposes ONLY. Any one who is actually considering an attempt to reach level 99 should consult a financial planner and a mental health professional before proceeding. All damages incurred on yourself or your children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren etc. are taken at your own risk. Personal damages from attempting to reach level 99 may include, but are not limited to, "Nintendo thumb", carpel tunnel syndrome (sp?), vision loss, possible job loss, and a complete mental break-down. Please proceed with caution

*this whole post is also just a joke

On a more serious note: I read everyone's comments. I feel really bad for the players who where trying to reach level 100. I completely agree with you that players with close to (or over) 10 million xp should get some recognition over player like me with less than 2 million xp.... But now we are all the same, the dreaded .... Level 98 . Reaching level 100 wasn't a goal of mine, but I feel bad for those of you who were trying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Disclaimer - All information provided is for entertainment purposes ONLY. Any one who is actually considering an attempt to reach level 99 should consult a financial planner and a mental health professional before proceeding. All damages incurred on yourself or your children/grandchildren/great-grandchildren etc. are taken at your own risk. Personal damages from attempting to reach level 99 may include, but are not limited to, "Nintendo thumb", carpel tunnel syndrome (sp?), vision loss, possible job loss, and a complete mental break-down. Please proceed with caution

*this whole post is also just a joke

On a more serious note: I read everyone's comments. I feel really bad for the players who where trying to reach level 100. I completely agree with you that players with close to (or over) 10 million xp should get some recognition over player like me with less than 2 million xp.... But now we are all the same, the dreaded .... Level 98 . Reaching level 100 wasn't a goal of mine, but I feel bad for those of you who were trying.
    Lol love your post it's hilarious

All the fun in the game was been ruined by TL. First the price hiked and now we have the level downgraded/upgraded for us. I wonder what's next for us?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    All the fun in the game was been ruined by TL. First the price hiked and now we have the level downgraded/upgraded for us. I wonder what's next for us?
    What more can they do other than stop updating the game? They've doubled prices, they've made it impossible to go above level 98, and almost all new decor is gem priced. It's obvious to me they don't want people playing anymore, or they want them to only play by spending real money, hence why I quit when the price increase took effect. Not fun = Not bothering to play.

Farm Supplier
    This change isn't fair and makes no sense. I was level 99 in Restaurant Story and got bumped down to level 98 .. I checked my Bakery and saw I got bumped up to level 98 from level 96. Both games have been out for around 2 years now and these changes were made for the progression of the game ???? Aren't these types of decisions made while a game is in testing not years after it goes into production? If level 98 is 'the top' why even hint there's a (although unattainable) level 99?

Well, this has no sense in my opinion.
    I've been level 99 since last July. Actually I'm back to 98.
    I've about twenty nbrs still at level 99 and even a level 100 (no more player).

Is it possibile to know the real reason of this modification and of these differences?

P.s. Pretty sad. This was probably my most favourite game.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just about alright to keep going a few million to get to level 100. Now, I'm back down to level 98 and 100s of mile to get back up. Why bother ? Aren't u just going to Balence it to create more levels?? You will seriously lose players if these inconsistencies continue?

Rhino Keeper
    This is really unfair for a lot of people.....!
    I was at lvl 99 both bakery and restaurant and now they are both 98!!!!!!
    I know some level 96 got bumped into 98 and lvl 100 s reduced to 98 also!!
    People have worked hard in this game and put purchases into this game and now everyone is 98????!!!
    No offense to the people who were 96 or 97, but the competition is the fun in this game!
    Even tho I'm not 100 yet but I'm proud to be 99 can you imagine how level 100er feel like???
    All of us paid good money and LOTS of time into this game, I just don't think it's fair to put us all in the same progress when some of us worked so hard to achieve a higher level in this game.

Deep down in my heart I don't think this is about longetivity anymore....first the price hike now this....
    I think TL is smart enough to know we are unhappy by all these changes but they still do it..
    My question is: do they want everyone to be put off and quit this game so they can launch a new one??
    Seems to me TL people are very smart and very well know customers that are pissed of will not make any purchases.

New Resident

1 billion XP to the next level

I was happy to see the other day that I jumped From level 96 to level 98, even though I did not fulfill my XP quota(I was still about 300,000 XP short). However I was surprised to see that I have almost 1,000,000,000 XP to reach the next level. See attached screenshot. I would like someone from team lava to tell me if this is a mistake or a bug. Will it go back? Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	77.1 KB 
ID:	4470  

Not a bug. I was dropped down from level 99 to level 98. They've pretty much put everyone to the same level, regardless of how long they've been playing. I was working towards 100... No point now.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast