Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

OMG!!! Looks like they changed it back!! I'm back to level 99!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! And 18 million XP to get to level 100. I will still never buy gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy309 View Post
    OMG!!! Looks like they changed it back!! I'm back to level 99!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!! And 18 million XP to get to level 100. I will still never buy gems.
    Mine is the complete opposite. After jumping from 96 to 98, I just jumped to level 99 having only been level 98 for a few days. How ridiculous!

Executive Chef
    So I spent roughly 2 million coins decorating using the new fall decor. Now I'm not baking and just waiting to sell out my food so I can get that money back. Yep, not baking in a bakery game.

Now we have another problem. I just got upgraded to level 99 overnight. I was at level 98 before all this ** happened. Seem like they just love to mess up our game! <_<
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-12 at 06:08 AM. Reason: inapproriate language

Glad to know that your level got corrected back. I wonder how long will it takes to finish up all the red velvet cakes? LOL!

How about some blueberry buckle? XD

Rhino Keeper

Level up without levelling up

I went from half way through 97 then one day out of blue it was 98 now today it's saying 99. Did anyone else get this?

Banned
    When all the complaints started about people's levels changing started, I saw I jumped from 97 to 98.

Today while tipping I saw a neighbor who was on level 95 showing 99. I was furious but then I saw shortly ago I'm 99 too.

This stuff seems very random now. Folks with 133 leveled farms and whatnot. It's outrageous and has no purpose to me.

They raised the prices and now the levels. If they really want to rock then it would be helpful to add more expansions.

Banned
    Me too! And it only took me three days to jump from 97 to 99. I feel special. Note sarcasm.

This system seems to make no sense but who am I to complain. They don't listen anyways.

Level changed to 99 with over 18 million XPs to go!

I can also confirm the level change! Looks like an attempt to grow a conscience without warning. Now I wonder if TL will repair the pricing debacle as well. Is there an explanation or apology coming as well?

Rhino Keeper
    so back to lvl 99 for me too.....but so its easier to get to lvl99 now? since people are still going up so its not set back to original...
    no offence and dont want to start arguments here, but i dont feel so special being lvl99 anymore
    cause before, it still took an large amount of XP to reach 99 as well.....
    anyone feel the same as me or am i just being a pain?
    and i dont like the increase in XP to reach lvl 100

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast