Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Question Level 96 - XP points

I just reached level 96 after about 7 months of diligent playing and obtaining a total of 750,000 XP's. Level 95 required something like 18,000 XP to reach level 96. Now I need 400,000 XP to reach level 97!!!! Has anyone noticed this huge disparity?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Why did you make changes to our levels?
    It was necessary to adjust the leveling system in order to balance the progression rate in the games. Many of the highest levels are different, so they are not ordinary levels. These levels required an insane amount of experience, which meant that reaching these levels was a hard, but significant achievement. These super levels had to be balanced, so that you can smoothly progress from one level to the next, instead of hitting a plateau.

Why did some players jump up in levels and others go down?
    To balance the level system, we didn't just change the level caps, but we also adjusted the experience requirement for all of the levels. This means the amount of experience you need to level is different from before, so you may see a different level depending on how much experience you have.

You added more levels to Farm Story. Why not do the same for the rest of the games?
    Please remember that these games are not the same. It would be AWESOME if we could just copy and paste changes and apply them to other games, but because the games are different, each one has to be handled differently.

Adding more levels on top of the old level system would not work. If we did this, most players will never reach the new levels, because they will still hit the plateau and grind through the super levels. So to add new levels, the progression rate needs to be balanced, which is what we did in Farm Story.

When we introduced new levels, some players immediately jumped 10 to 20 levels. Why? Because we adjusted the experience requirements for the old levels, but also because you never stop earning experience. Even when you reach the level cap, you'll notice you're still gaining experience.

So why did Farm Story get more levels and we didn't? You balanced the level system, but didn't add more levels.
    We plan on adding more levels (hopefully soon), but we will need to update the games to support them.

Why do I need millions of experience to reach the new level 100?
    Technically, level 100 doesn't exist, since the level cap is now 99. Even when you reach the level cap, we want you to continue gaining experience, so this creates a huge ceiling so you never stop gaining experience.
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 11-07-12 at 06:44 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Wait until you see lv 99.

Rhino Keeper
    lvl 96 is the practical level limit, lvl 97 and up are for the insane players to show off their dedication to the game.

Fashion Designer
    I have never seen an Lv 100 player.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I can tell u lvl 99 is really bad!

Ive seen one lvl 100 and yes she told me that there is a lvl 101!

Executive Chef
    How much xp is needed from level 98 - 99?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    I have never seen an Lv 100 player.
    There are a few level 100s. Such as Sir��Tomee, jenny, and a few others

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_rules View Post
    Ive seen one lvl 100 and yes she told me that there is a lvl 101!
    really?? wow! i wonder i many levels are realling in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by anketam View Post
    lvl 96 is the practical level limit, lvl 97 and up are for the insane players to show off their dedication to the game.
    haha

Rhino Keeper
    I've started seeing a few level 100 bakeries, they must be crazy players!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast