Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Level 96 - XP points

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuddlyDragon View Post
    Hey everyone!

We are looking into this.
    Is it going to be reversed please

Rhino Keeper
    I am so sorry for everyone who has had their levels taken from them, it just shows that this company does not care for their customers. First the outrageous price hike, and now taking advantage of the longest playing players. Is this supposed to encourage us to keep playing? These changes have ruined the game! I have been playing since the end of July and I am on level 59. I was on level 41 when the price hike happened. I have leveled up faster than ever cooking the Halloween recipes, but once I reach level 98 - what's the point?

my higher level neighbours (from their decor you can see they buy gems a LOTTT) are dropping like flies... truthfully it shows how bad team lava treat their loyal customers. i wonder what are you trying to achieve? unhappy customers, no buying game... new players that saw and heard about all these, will they even tempted to buy gem? i for one knows that if you treat us right, we will buy your cute decorations coz they are tempting enough... you just need to work harder designing the decor to buy... not mistreating your loyal players.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    I was just about alright to keep going a few million to get to level 100. Now, I'm back down to level 98 and 100s of mile to get back up. Why bother ? Aren't u just going to Balence it to create more levels?? You will seriously lose players if these inconsistencies continue?
    exactly I was gonna keep going to get 100 cause though it was 8 million XP it WAS DOABLE in like 8 to 12 months at my rate.
    now that i am back down to 98 it is effectively max level cause there is no way anyone can ever get 1 billion XP in their lifetime lol

I'm palying since Feb 2012 and I'm on level 98.
    I've stoped palying now. I've asked myself: "Why should I tipp and gift every day?"
    I found no answer! This important part is no longer useful!
    You ****ed the social part for your game - congratulations!!!!

All the last changes are not fair and makes no sense!!!

It's more than outrageous to change basic game features without any notice before.

There are so many loyal player but tell me one reason, why should I play day by day your games
    when there is no more fun and no sence at all. To hold your player you have to give them milestones
    that they can reach in time and not in hundreds of years.

You have to give them back the fun of the game, like it was. It can be so easy. Rollback the last 3 changes,
    the 49 gem for new appliances, the price increase and the stupid Billion XP.

All you have to do is to increase you level system, but not with 400.000 steps.
    Why not a max level with 200 or 300. Do so and you will see how happy your customers will be and buy your gems again.

At last, rewards old players with more gems. Why? New players are always looking up to big old bakerys with a lot of decoration and objects they have nerver seen them befor. And they wanna have them too, quickly and so they buy gems to get them.

Maybe you also can increase the food max level for all appliances from 4 to 8 or 10, so old player have a new incentive to play.

No idea why am I writing to you, perhaps I did know -

So long...
    The Duke

(maybe I paly it again in heaven)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-12 at 06:06 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    Funny . I assume your joking. Your are joking right?

Well just for fun, I got some numbers for you ...

To reach level 99 by cooking brownies would take ...
    26 years (if you play 24 hours a day)
    AND
    $3,764,583,200 ... in REAL money for gem purchases to cook all those brownies that will NEVER sell out.

Any billionaires (sp?) out there ?!?
    Wow!

Rhino Keeper

I'm back at level 99 AGAIN. Who wants RED VELVET CAKE!!!

It appears they changed it back to the old way but just increased the amount needed to reach level 100.
    It was 8 million to get there. it is now 18 million. Would take about 1 year for me to get that lol

On another note. Does anyone want some red velvet cake? Here is a picture of my current shop
    I have plenty to spare

Farm Supplier
    zOMG. Yes please woohoo they changed it back. Thanks TL!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow that's a lot of red velvet cake! Lucky it's so tasty!

I just signed onto my bakery and I'm level 99! I've never been on 99 before! I only just leveled up to 98 about a month ago I think... nice

Smile Woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yay!!! So happy!!! Back at 99 as well!!! And now only 17,634,397XP to go

Finally a change that makes sense... Although, shouldn't have changed at all....

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast